Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

In the kennel...
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21
In the kennel...

did you thought that something was going to pop up in your face? Cause that place gave me the creeps really... but in the end, nothing, only this "vision". It was a bit of disappointing..i really expected that something would happen there but ah well.. i just remember this topic thats all
05-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
RE: In the kennel...

[spoiler]
Well, several big scare shockers are there.
First: When entering the dog house, it starts to growl and shake. That scared the shit out of me and made him hide in it.
Second: The ghost-wolf running down the hall at you. But Jo217 posted it in a topic without spoilers so it wasn't scary for me. Thanks jo!
Third: the corpse falling down after you turn the lights on.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
05-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Find
Im_Sexy Offline

WindexGlow Wrote:[spoiler]
Well, several big scare shockers are there.
First: When entering the dog house, it starts to growl and shake. That scared the shit out of me and made him hide in it.
Second: The ghost-wolf running down the hall at you. But Jo217 posted it in a topic without spoilers so it wasn't scary for me. Thanks jo!
Third: the corpse falling down after you turn the lights on.

well those are all true, yes, thats why i was afraid of something appearing out of nowhere all of a sudden, and i saw the ghost without knowing of it, cause i didn't go to that part where the dog houses are. I did like this i entered them and i was scared cause the noise started, i got out and them wham the dog appears dude that scared me! Big Grin
05-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I think that Kennel was one of the best and scariest places in the whole game!

05-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Website Find
Im_Sexy Offline

Scraper Wrote:I think that Kennel was one of the best and scariest places in the whole game!

indeed

What about the light sounds once you activate them in the control panel? even that make me feel uncomfortable!
05-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Find