Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of directions
Nuclearbones Offline

Threads: 19
In need of directions

I have finished my voice script, mapped out all the maps that don't need custom made walls/texture/billboards (etc.), I've drawn lots of art. I just don't know where to turn next. What should I do to keep this project alive? I would like some pointers, please.
03-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: In need of directions

I would like some more info please, you act as if everyone is fully aware of your siteration and whats bothering you.
03-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Find
Nuclearbones Offline

Threads: 19

(03-10-2013, 02:02 AM)martinnord Wrote: I would like some more info please, you act as if everyone is fully aware of your siteration and whats bothering you.

I'm doing a project named "Conscience". It's a full conversion mod that's going to be using Amnesia's HPL2 engine. In the past I've had problems with scripting and mapping and modeling. Now everything's just come to a dead stop, mainly because most of the problems that I can easily deal with are all solved now. This project being my first custom story, I don't really know how I'm going to solve the much larger and more complicated problems.

This more or less was a message to all who helped me in the past. I wasn't expecting more people to be interested. >.<
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2013, 02:18 AM by Nuclearbones.)
03-10-2013, 02:17 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(03-10-2013, 02:17 AM)Nuclearbones Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 02:02 AM)martinnord Wrote: I would like some more info please, you act as if everyone is fully aware of your siteration and whats bothering you.

I'm doing a project named "Conscience". It's a full conversion mod that's going to be using Amnesia's HPL2 engine. In the past I've had problems with scripting and mapping and modeling. Now everything's just come to a dead stop, mainly because most of the problems that I can easily deal with are all solved now. This project being my first custom story, I don't really know how I'm going to solve the much larger and more complicated problems.

Re-test it again. See what is wrong. Could be a script problem or a sound not playing, etc.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-10-2013, 02:18 AM
Find