Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Note bug
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Note bug

A lot of the notes I pick up when playing Amnesia don't start at.. the start.
I'm talking about the ones with voice acting. When I pick up the note, the voice starts reading halfway through the first page. I'm not sure if this just happens when I'm recording.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
03-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Note bug

Since you posted it in the Mac development section, i can't help.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Try without recording and see how it works.
03-13-2013, 09:32 AM
Website Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

I thought it was the recording program, but now I see it also happens when I'm not recording.
I found the bug while playing custom stories (thought it was the custom story's bug), so there was only voice acting in letters.
I just played a bit of The Dark Descent, and it seems to happen with any kind of voice acting that I trigger. I turned on the development commentary, and that also starts at a later point(not always. If it doesn't start from the beginning on the first try, it usually will on the second or third. Problem is, you can't 'replay' voice acting in letters like you can with the commentary) . But with things I don't trigger, like flashbacks, it doesn't seem to happen.
(this was all without recording, it took some screenshots, but I didn't have anything running)

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2013, 12:31 AM by Tommyboypsp.)
03-15-2013, 12:29 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Bump.

Anyone?

03-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

firctonal gaems pls

03-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Find