Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Problem with Requiem actions
NotSoMuch Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Problem with Requiem actions

I am stuck in level 3 of Requiem because I cannot figure out how to throw the box...or the exploding ketchup bottle. I am on a Mac OS X (10.5.8) and the walk- throughs I have read say to right click for throwing. If I am holding an object, I can't right click! If I am not holding it and I right click - I am just examining it. What do I do?
10-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Problem with Requiem actions

Configure the right click to be something else, a key on the keyboard. For example using the apple/command key works pretty good as a right-click replacement.
10-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Website Find
NotSoMuch Offline

Threads: 1

Hmmm...sounds easy if you are not technically challenged like me! I tried doing this on my Mac's system preferences for the mouse with no luck...it only offers it as a secondary, primary, expose, dashboard, application switcher or spotlight button option. I can't figure how to configure it in the game since "throw" is not an action/movement listed. I'm sure there is something obvious that I am missing...thanks for your help!

(10-05-2009, 09:13 PM)jens Wrote: Configure the right click to be something else, a key on the keyboard. For example using the apple/command key works pretty good as a right-click replacement.
10-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

It's the examine button that you re-configure, examine is throw when you hold a button.
10-06-2009, 06:54 AM
Website Find