Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oblivion: Gates of Hell - Door won't work
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 9
Oblivion: Gates of Hell - Door won't work

I've downloaded this custom story off ModDB, and it has a door that doesn't work. When I hover the mouse over the door, the cursor changes into a door symbol, but no name appears. When I click, nothing happens. No sound either. If I read the walkthrough on ModDB, I'm pretty sure the door isn't supposed to be locked either.
Does anyone know what I could change in the script to make it work?

The custom story is called Oblivion: Gates of Hell. I'm not sure if it's advertised on this forum, but it's pretty good Smile

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
03-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Find Reply
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8
RE: Oblivion: Gates of Hell - Door won't work

Did you try contacting the mod developer?

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
03-29-2013, 02:11 PM
Find Reply
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Oblivion: Gates of Hell - Door won't work

Yes. He now replied (after I posted this) that he doesn't know what the problem is either Sad

http://www.moddb.com/mods/oblivion-the-gates-of-hell

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
03-29-2013, 05:51 PM
Find Reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.