Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change the crosshair hands?
mrsomeepicrandomguy Offline

Threads: 15
How to change the crosshair hands?

How do i change the "crosshair hands" to them in penumbra? Im working on a full conversion and they are much more awesome! Tongue
03-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: How to change the crosshair hands?

Hello I not 100% sure how this works as I havent tried it myself but I believe it goes like this:
You find the location of the picture of the amnesia hands.
Then you make a copy of the folder it is in in your conversion and you place the penumbra hands picture in there, these hands must also have the same name as the amnesia ones.
Then you edit the resources.cfg for your conversion so that it will give your folder priority resulting in it using your penumbra hand instead.
03-29-2013, 06:47 PM
Find
mrsomeepicrandomguy Offline

Threads: 15
RE: How to change the crosshair hands?

(03-29-2013, 06:47 PM)martinnord Wrote: Hello I not 100% sure how this works as I havent tried it myself but I believe it goes like this:
You find the location of the picture of the amnesia hands.
Then you make a copy of the folder it is in in your conversion and you place the penumbra hands picture in there, these hands must also have the same name as the amnesia ones.
Then you edit the resources.cfg for your conversion so that it will give your folder priority resulting in it using your penumbra hand instead.
I tried that, i will try once again just to make sure

Edit: They must be (.tga) im a retard! :p
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2013, 07:08 PM by mrsomeepicrandomguy.)
03-29-2013, 06:59 PM
Find