Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model Editor Help Entities into Items
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Entities into Items

(04-07-2013, 01:09 PM)The chaser Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 12:00 PM)martinnord Wrote: on the topic of items I have run into a little problem myself and might as well post it here:

I have created an item for a mod I'm currently working on and set the settings in model editor exacly like an item from the original game. It shows up ingame,glows like an item should, and the interact hand icon appears when you aim at it. But for some reason you can't pick it up when you click on it. I tried placing the entity I had used as reference in the map as well, and it picked up just fine. Any idea what I might be missing?
heres a screenshot:
[Image: WTWQ7yY.jpg]

That must be a image problem: It happened the same with me. If you don't have an image for your inventory (or it doesn't work) you won't be able to pick it up.
thank you! works now.
I already had an icon assigned to it but you made me realize the problem lied in the location of the icon. I had put it in my mod folder, however the map I was testing it in was in a "playground" custom story I had setup so it was of course not able to find the image.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013, 01:22 PM by WALP.)
04-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Find