Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play Amnesia normally
Nikko722 Offline

Threads: 1
Question  Play Amnesia normally

I have a feeling this question has probably been asked before but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

Is there a way to play my normal version of amnesia while i have the dev tools setup? I was thinking of just copying the main_settings.cfg file and having one as the normal and one as the dev and switch them out when i want to play normally but im not sure if this would work or if theres maybe an easier way.

Again im sorry if this has been asked before i just cant seem to find it anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Game Version: Steam

Thanks,
Nikko722
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2013, 05:58 PM by Nikko722.)
04-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: Play Amnesia normally

Yeah, you can make a copy of the original one and paste it in your desktop. Then, you edit the one in your Amnesia to activate the Dev-tools mode. When you want to play, simply overwrite the Amnesia one with your desktop's one.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
04-19-2013, 06:54 PM
Find
Nikko722 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Play Amnesia normally

(04-19-2013, 06:54 PM)The chaser Wrote: Yeah, you can make a copy of the original one and paste it in your desktop. Then, you edit the one in your Amnesia to activate the Dev-tools mode. When you want to play, simply overwrite the Amnesia one with your desktop's one.

Thanks a lot for your response ^_^ its greatly apprecaited.
04-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Find