Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE)
jammer64 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE)

I hoped for more useful response Sad
11-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

It's plenty usefull, I am informing you to not double post.
11-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Find
jammer64 Offline

Threads: 2

I don't do it on regular basis Smile What about my question in spoiler? Anyone to give me a helping hand - preferably the very author? Thank you Smile
11-30-2014, 11:54 PM
Find
nzim Offline

Threads: 0

(11-27-2014, 11:49 PM)jammer Wrote: I have a problem and don't know whether it's a bug or not:

Spoiler below!
I got to the upper room with locked chest via broken railing. There was a key in door but I collected it, nothing appeared in my inventory. Then wolf destroyed the door, I've fallen and night came. Still no key in my pockets.
Have you tried loading a previous save? I am not sure whether you'll need the key later.

Anyway, I just finished this mod. I'd say this is in my personal top 4 of Amnesia CS or full conversion mods behind The Great Work, Rain and A Coward's Debt. I have a total of 62 custom stories in my folder so I'd say top 4 is a pretty good number Big Grin
I have an ancient laptop with dual core processor and a Radeon 6370. I still managed to play it decently but with low settings at 1280x720.
I'd say the new assets like the phone (and chrager) and the electricity as a whole were established very good. The wolf/ dog was moderately scary and I like the fact that it will chase you
Spoiler below!
only on the first floor with a minor exception
The music was also good and the voice acting of the tapes was great in my opinion. Some of the puzzles were too hard for me to figure out so I had to seek some help from youtube. I stumbled on a glitch unfortunately. Somewhere in the middle of the storyline the wolf got stuck and spinned in a circle. That gave me some sense of security and I could go around my business unbothered of it Big Grin Until the next loading time, that is. Then it un-glitched and continued chasing me.
I also got stuck in the entertainment room (is this what it's called?) between a sofa and a table so I had to reload but it wasn't that big of a deal.
I'd give it a 9.75/10 ( Angel ). Keep up the good work!
12-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

thanks for the kind words mate Wink

fun fact: the voice actor of the man on the tapes is my dad, actually

[Image: signature-2.png]
12-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Find