Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Help! This game is too sick!
Solitary Walker Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Help! This game is too sick!

It does get your blood pumping thats for sure.

Disregard Everything; Acquire Aesthetics
05-03-2013, 12:23 AM
Find
Zeatrix Offline

Threads: 1

Just want to let you all know I've really appreciated all the help Big Grin I probably wouldn't have continued without it. I'm still not very far, but I've managed to pass that invisible water monster and working on the elevator currently. I also have to take breaks often though, but progression is progression!
05-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Find
wubwub Offline
Banned

Threads: 5

(05-03-2013, 01:00 AM)Zeatrix Wrote: Just want to let you all know I've really appreciated all the help Big Grin I probably wouldn't have continued without it. I'm still not very far, but I've managed to pass that invisible water monster and working on the elevator currently. I also have to take breaks often though, but progression is progression!

very good
05-03-2013, 01:02 AM
Find
Capt.TNTXx Offline

Threads: 0

(04-27-2013, 02:13 PM)Zeatrix Wrote: Hi,

I have never been into horror games until a year ago, I was just not built for these kind of games! Then I tried a few games like Doom III and Metro, and realized they were quite cool. A few friends have always bullied me for being such a girl when it comes to this, so of course I couldn't help being cocky about my achievements. Then they told me to play this game, Amnesia, and I thought it was just "another of those games", and told them I'd get it when it's cheap on Steam.

But oh I was so wrong. And of course, God must be laughing his off too, because the next day Amnesia was 75% off on Steam.

So I installed it and got started, and I barely reached 20 minutes into the game before I was pissing myself. This game is seriously not healthy for people like me! It's so extremely immersive and grasping. Other games I could always shoot and go on; I was the hunter, now I'm the hunted.

Anyway, to the case. I won't give up, I want to complete this game and tell my friends they can't beat me to it (one of them hasn't even dared to complete it himself!). I need some advice what to do, no cheats or anything, as I want to do this legitimately. How do I avoid those human-like creatures? I quit the game in panic after seeing one. How do you sustain enough oil?!

I realize these sort of games aren't meant to make you go poke the internet for advice, but man this isn't happening without a bit of help, and I refuse to lose.

Just keep moving with my experiences from the penumbra series dont look at cheats just suck it up and play YOU WILL FEEL COMPLETED AT END
05-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Find