Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game!
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game!

(05-01-2013, 10:49 PM)darkely Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 10:25 PM)Adrianis Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 06:21 PM)darkely Wrote: I highly doubt these clowns have access to the games source code.

The fact that immaturegames flips on a dime to change to a new engine just shows his/her commitment to the project.

Is there any reason in particular that you feel you need to insult them? Did they offend you in some way? The fact that they want to go elsewhere is hardly surprising, considering the level of unsolicited abuse they're receiving, for... what exactly? Proposing a project? No, switching engine shows that they are still committed to the project, not the opposite.

That was an insult? whatever you say champ. They said that they had the engine files when in reality they don't - they lied.

At first they wanted to make a game with the HPL2 engine, but now they want to swap to Unity or UDK. The entire thing seems fishy and I'm not the only one.

It's funny how you call me specifically out when there are others here saying similar things.

Yeah, I kinda said some bad stuff. But that's criticism. And they can't handle it.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Find