Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fc Menu questions.
Kullin Offline

Threads: 23
Question  Fc Menu questions.

Well so I have a full conversion but I wonder how I change the place of the text on the maim menu, I don't want it to be to the right I want it more in the middle.

And how to I remove the "save and exit" from the in game menu?

Wink
05-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Fc Menu questions.

(05-01-2013, 01:52 PM)Kullin Wrote: Well so I have a full conversion but I wonder how I change the place of the text on the maim menu, I don't want it to be to the right I want it more in the middle.

Wink

In one of the files there is a placement for the text (I believe it's in menu.cfg but I'm not sure. Look into that and you'll be able to move the text around.

You can't remove the save and exit button I believe. You could remove the text in one of the files so it would be blank but I'm not even sure if that would work or if the box you can click goes away
05-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Find
Kullin Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Fc Menu questions.

(05-01-2013, 01:58 PM)Smoke Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 01:52 PM)Kullin Wrote: Well so I have a full conversion but I wonder how I change the place of the text on the maim menu, I don't want it to be to the right I want it more in the middle.

Wink

In one of the files there is a placement for the text (I believe it's in menu.cfg but I'm not sure. Look into that and you'll be able to move the text around.

You can't remove the save and exit button I believe. You could remove the text in one of the files so it would be blank but I'm not even sure if that would work or if the box you can click goes away
Ah thank you.

But I know you can remove the save and exit thing, its done im Justine and tenebris lake (I think) im sure its not there in Justine though.
05-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Find