Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
ReadingNotAllowed Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2

(04-26-2013, 11:47 PM)fancreeper Wrote: Well,now we just need to wait and see what happends next.

I think the next thing we are gonna see is a release date.

Better to have a story and end it, then to never realise it has begun...

- Red
04-26-2013, 11:48 PM
Find
GiggleBlizzard Offline

Threads: 2

Meh, no hilarious title? Step up your game, OP!
04-27-2013, 12:57 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

How about we put some of the important stuff like interviews in links in the OP? that way people won't have to go sifting through pages of crap just to find one new thing

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
04-27-2013, 02:45 AM
Find
GiggleBlizzard Offline

Threads: 2

(04-27-2013, 02:45 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: How about we put some of the important stuff like interviews in links in the OP? that way people won't have to go sifting through pages of crap just to find one new thing

This, please, a proper OP would be great.
04-27-2013, 02:49 AM
Find
Little Pig Offline
Banned

Threads: 0

Open "Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 1" Angry 717 pages, guys!
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2013, 03:36 AM by Little Pig.)
04-27-2013, 03:32 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(04-27-2013, 03:32 AM)Little Pig Wrote: Open "Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 1" Angry 717 pages, guys!

NO.
OP said that he locked them because people just wanna see how many pages it could reach. 90% of the comments are off-topic.

On-topic:
There should be links where pictures/interviews/screenshots can be found. So that no one should go page to page just to find new info.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
04-27-2013, 05:15 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Or, even just a link to the post where screenshots/interviews/tweets are posted

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
04-27-2013, 06:16 AM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Hey guys.

As I said in previous thread, Oswald could have children. The kids on the halloween teaser, the poem ("we call your spirits back to us") and the "expedition which ended with tragedy."

MAYBE Oswald tried to "ressurect" them in Mexico, but something bad happend and now he have these strange dreams. I think it will be like Shadow in TDD.

... Or... if he was industrialist maybe he was buying slaves to feed the machine, and now the dark force is haunting him? Also "As he struggles to his feet, somewhere beneath him, an engine splutters, coughs, roars into life" can suggest that, the monsters will be Oswald's prisoners, killed and controlled by some kind of force, just like shadow.
04-27-2013, 08:48 AM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

(04-27-2013, 08:48 AM)lazz3r Wrote: Hey guys.

As I said in previous thread, Oswald could have children. The kids on the halloween teaser, the poem ("we call your spirits back to us") and the "expedition which ended with tragedy."

MAYBE Oswald tried to "ressurect" them in Mexico, but something bad happend and now he have these strange dreams. I think it will be like Shadow in TDD.

... Or... if he was industrialist maybe he was buying slaves to feed the machine, and now the dark force is haunting him? Also "As he struggles to his feet, somewhere beneath him, an engine splutters, coughs, roars into life" can suggest that, the monsters will be Oswald's prisoners, killed and controlled by some kind of force, just like shadow.

He had children. That's a fact
04-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(04-27-2013, 08:51 AM)Deep One Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 08:48 AM)lazz3r Wrote: Hey guys.

He had children. That's a fact
Im really curious as to how they will approach building up the relationship between Oswald and his children since ideally we want feel like saving/finding(something with the children) as well, and not just have us be the slave of a main character who wants some things to be done with no care for the feeling of the task that is carried by us the player(player = everyone playing).
Of course theres also the chance they might skip that since that coma he was in might have caused him memory loss as well. But if theres no relationship between him and his children due to his memory loss that only makes me wonder even more what role the children are going to play in the story.
04-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Find