Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: TDD Amnesia: Justine Fancomic
Clord Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic

Reading from left to right when it comes to Manga is awkward.

Anyways that is good piece of fanfiction even though it does not explain that part where they suddenly would want to kill Justine. Justine DLC indicates that they didn't love him that much that they would accept to being turned to be monsters. Even that character wants to hunt her down.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2011, 10:26 AM by Clord.)
10-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Find
Vasyenka Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic

I always figured that was up to the player, no? I don't have to have something spelled out black and white when we have no solid evidence of something happening for a particular reason~ ^^

None the less, I started on another doujinshi! This time, taken from Malo's side of the story. I only have two pages up, but I'll be updating on occasion. Just like my last one, this reads from left to right. Enjoy! <3

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=111552

11-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Website Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (New comic up!)

:|
It becomes more and more disturbing (in a good way, parallel to Justine story) and I like it. Good job as always Smile

11-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Website Find
JenniferOrange Offline

Threads: 43

I really enjoyed Alois' story. Very interesting. : D

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
11-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Find
Vasyenka Offline

Thanks guys! I'm currently about eight pages into Malo's story. Time permitting, I'm hoping to have a doujin for each of the Suitors, lol. I hope!

I'm still amazed at how such a short DLC story inspired me so much, ha ha. I absolutely love the main game as well, of course~ <3 Frictional is just awesome at stories like that. Big Grin

11-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Website Find
Vasyenka Offline

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (04/23 update!)

Hey guys! I know it's been like FOREVER, but I'm still continuing with Malo's story! I updated the first post with details, and recently did my muse return to finish this story (with connections to Penumbra, even~).

I haven't been updating on SmackJeeves because of the size limit, to until I find another webcomic hosting site, I linked my dA temporarily. None the less, I hope you guys enjoy!

04-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

This is really cool, will read later!Cool

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
04-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

I just read Alois' story.
That's a really nice talent you've got yourself there! The story caught me, even though i actually wasn't going to read... I read it anyway.
But I'll read Malo's story another day! Keep going! You're good!

Trying is the first step to success.
04-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Find
n0rtygames Offline

Threads: 0

Amazing work!

I actually opened this thinking "Oh I'll just read a few panels" - expecting myself to get bored. But hell no, I read the whole thing through the duration of one drink Smile

Something I was never sure of in the game (though I'm a little sketchy on Justine's story - need to play it again), does Justine actually have a split personality in a Jekyll and Hyde way? i.e she's not aware of the other 'persons' actions - or is she simply messed up enough to see what she's doing as some sort of game? The fact that she comments with things like "That was the best one yet" in the game, leads me to believe she's aware of the elaborate setup she's created.

I ask because the last page of your comic makes it seem as though she's just forgotten what she did a few pages earlier... and I actually like this angle a lot Smile

Spoiler below!
I assume the obvious explanation is that she drank the Amnesia mixture of the main game... but I just don't recall any story indicating that

Student at Miskatonic University. Also make games and rather enjoy horrors!
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 02:47 PM by n0rtygames.)
04-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Find
AdamD Offline

Threads: 7

That is some great stuff man

"Dreaming is easy. Waking up is hard..."
04-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Find