Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

If i was a god...
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74
RE: If i was a god...

(07-27-2013, 07:41 AM)Kiandra Wrote:
(07-27-2013, 12:42 AM)Chronocat Wrote: So has anyone considered yet that flooding our brains with dopamine would be the best thing to do as a god, since all of our sensations of pleasure stem from chemicals?

You would stabilize and the new high would become the norm - if you don't end up with schizophrenia. It's like sitting in a hot tub; after a while, you don't notice the heat as much. After flooding your brain with dopamine and serotonin for a while, you don't notice the happy as much.

Also, in relation to the post above this.... jesus, I would not wish that on anyone. Seriously, I got second-hand embarrassment for her from reading that article.

Therefore, there can be no heaven nor hell.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
07-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(07-27-2013, 08:47 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: If I were omnipotent, sex would serve no purpose, only distracting me from actually important matters(i.e. chocolate flavored air).

Yes Alias. Continue to describe your priest like celibacy to us. And please share us some facts of the lord all mighty... The meatball monster.

(But seriously now. You've said that more times than Kman ever said that he is gay/likes bearded men... And thats saying a lot.)
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2013, 01:51 PM by Danny Boy.)
07-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Website Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(07-27-2013, 11:42 AM)i3670 Wrote:
(07-27-2013, 07:41 AM)Kiandra Wrote:
(07-27-2013, 12:42 AM)Chronocat Wrote: So has anyone considered yet that flooding our brains with dopamine would be the best thing to do as a god, since all of our sensations of pleasure stem from chemicals?

You would stabilize and the new high would become the norm - if you don't end up with schizophrenia. It's like sitting in a hot tub; after a while, you don't notice the heat as much. After flooding your brain with dopamine and serotonin for a while, you don't notice the happy as much.

Also, in relation to the post above this.... jesus, I would not wish that on anyone. Seriously, I got second-hand embarrassment for her from reading that article.

Therefore, there can be no heaven nor hell.
But if you were truly omnipotent, you could prevent your brain from stabilizing so every moment of this eternal orgasm feels like your first orgasm.

[Image: p229xcq]
07-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

1. What would you do if you found out that you have the absolute control over the whole universe?

I would try to explore my abilities, what I can/cannot do and what I can undo/redo.

2. What would be the first thing you'd do after realizing about your powers?

Keep calm and ask myself: Why do I have these powers?

3. Do you think the universe would be lucky to have you as its master?

I would never want to be the master of anyone. Long story short: Yes, the universe would be lucky if I was god.

4. Also, when you found out about your powers, would you tell anyone?

I would never be sure if anyone believed me, and no, I would not prove it to them. So I think I would only tell someone when the time came right to tell them.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
07-27-2013, 11:37 PM
Find