Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in a corner of the Machine Room
DeathbellFox Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck in a corner of the Machine Room

Hello c:

I need someone's help/advice to solve a problem I foolishly got myself into.
You see, I had successfully gathered all of the rods and went back to the machine room. Upon entering the room I needed to go in, I heard and noise and dove behind a pipe in the corner. Nothing was there, but now...

I'm stuck :c

This is the farthest I've gotten, and I don't like the idea of doing it again, due to many moments where I was this close to pausing, getting up, and running to the bathroom c:

Anyway, no matter what I do, if I jump or not, which direction I run in, I can't get out of the corner. I managed to record a small video of my problem in the game if that would help anyone solve it; if you want, I could post it on youtube or something and put a link up to it. Thanks for taking your time to read this, and I hope there's actually a way to get out and carry on :3

~Deathbell

No need! I was being a bit silly. I've loaded a save file from when I entered so I should be fine from now on! Thanks though X3
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2013, 07:05 PM by DeathbellFox.)
07-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Stuck in a corner of the Machine Room

You can load a previous save from when you weren't stuck from the Main Menu by hitting the "Load Game" button.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
07-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Find