Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My idea for penumbra Episode 3 yeah yeah
mybff Offline

Threads: 2
My idea for penumbra Episode 3 yeah yeah

i sent a massg to Thomas about my idea for penumbra 3
and yeah it good idea ..
here what i sent to him

and yeah my english is sux i am not speaking good english

well i know that you said that black plague is the last penumbra game but listen i have an idea for another penumbra advanture game ,please,listen i am only 16 yo boy and i want to play more penumbra games its so fun so listen to my idea it is greta really and i hope you take it and you will make an episode 3 of penumbra.
ok after i done penumbra overture and black plague i was thinking about idea for new penumbra,philip found his father died right?and the alien exploed all the site right?
so i thinked on idea that philip got only an illusion,so all the advantures when we played with him was an illusion and now he wake up at home and start to think to himself "it was real what i have dreamed about?"so he went back there to greenland and now he know what gonna happend so he want to find his father before, he will die there ,but somthing got worng ...philips illusion was not correct ,the things has happaned not like he was thinking and now the story will not be as same as we played in penumbra ovature and black plague, and now other dangerous things will be ready to kill philip ,
hmm i hope u got the idea cuz i dont speak proper english

what u think Guys good idea ?
08-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7
RE: My idea for penumbra Episode 3 yeah yeah

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Not to menchon it wont be as much work to make. All they will have to do is edit the already existing rooms, make a new story line, and maybe make new monster if the want to.
08-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Find
mybff Offline

Penumbra Wrote:Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Not to menchon it wont be as much work to make. All they will have to do is edit the already existing rooms, make a new story line, and maybe make new monster if the want to.

yeah and i can imagine how it gonna be look like

when we will play he will pause and he ask himself "this wasnt in my dream what going on here ?"

XD yeah i got a wild imagination
08-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

sSoundz cool, would be a good idea. But i think they've got their storyline well written.

Not an image
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2008, 07:02 AM by ARes88.)
08-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Find
Umbra Offline

It's not very good idea, no one would do such game, cause it will be copy of Overture and Black Plague, so there is no reason to make such Episod 3

PS - this idea good for Silent Hill series, but not for Penumbra

PSS - may be Frictionals should make some another survival-horror, that storyline have same episods with Penumbra, but not Penumbra 3 - lets wate for Requiem andwe'll see
08-11-2008, 07:01 AM
Find
mybff Offline

*Bump*
commet plz thomas!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
08-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

I don't like the idea. Why remake the entire everything? It's fine as it is, and remaking something so soon can only get worse. The whole "illusion" idea would just tick of reviewers.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Find
mybff Offline

Yea but belive me its will be a great idea
but only insted u go this way (like in the snow) u go like underground and stuff and there are
more thing u can do and more puzzles cuz insted u go this way >>>> like this u go like this ^
^
08-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Find
Dunge Offline

Threads: 3

This is a horrible idea. Would you let the developer do what they want to do? I'm sure they had a nice story planned.
08-31-2008, 03:01 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

he's only suggesting an idea Dunge. It's up to Frictional if they wanted to do that. Not saying they ever would. An illusion may be a nice idea, or a hallucination. maybe not waking up and going back to all this, but maybe Clerance playing tricks on you, as long as it's not overly done. he did that with Swanson. "You see what I want you to see." maybe his dad isn't dead. but i don't know if he is or isn't, I haven't played Requiem yet, still waiting for Linux release
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008, 03:10 AM by Greatred.)
08-31-2008, 03:09 AM
Find