Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No new Trailer?
pikmintaro Offline

Threads: 0
RE: No new Trailer?

(08-29-2013, 06:22 PM)bluel0bster Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 12:02 PM)Scraper Wrote: First people bitch about one video spoiling too much, now people bitch about having too little spoilers since they want new trailer...

Make up your mind already.

I think the people who did want something as far as footage wanted a trailer... not a montage of spoilers.

Also generalizing a couple peoples' comments as "people" is kinda a stretch.

Trailer, montage of spoilers, what's the difference? I'll tell you what I'd rather watch Pewdiepie (who the developers obviously have a lot more respect for than the people here.), than reading comments promoting everybody's childish misplaced jealousy and hatred for him which just make me ashamed to have anything to do with the fandom (Apparently it's wrong to enjoy a game "meant to be scary". Rolleyes not to mention the blasphemy of actually promoting the game and entertaining people! I guess it's just because he's Swedish and not American right? I mean seriously what's wrong with him? why can't everyone act, look, and think exactly the same!?)

As for trailers, we already have the first trailer and the halloween trailer, any new footage is just going to be considered as "spoilers" anyways, wait till the game comes out and play it yourself, you should be grateful we got anything at all really.
08-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23

God damn people can be impatient. It's about to come out soon, you have everything you need, nothing else needs to be shown to you.
Sometimes I get a little impatient waiting whole weeks for episodes of show/anime I like, but I don't run into their forums two weeks before it comes out and basically say "gib trailer plz"
08-29-2013, 07:23 PM
Find
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7

(08-29-2013, 12:02 PM)Scraper Wrote: now people bitch about having too little spoilers [...]

Well now they can watch the new video everybody's talking about at the moment, if they really want spoilers Big Grin
08-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Find
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11

(08-29-2013, 07:13 PM)pikmintaro Wrote: Trailer, montage of spoilers, what's the difference?

Trailer: a short promotional film composed of clips showing highlights of a game or movie due for release in the near future.
Spoiler: Something which reveals important plot elements

Just because some trailers have spoilers DOES NOT mean all of them will or even might. Logic 101. A new trailer (which I DO NOT want personally, for the record) doesn't even have to have any in game footage. That wouldn't be particularly uncommon for a video game trailer in the least.

(08-29-2013, 07:13 PM)pikmintaro Wrote: As for trailers, we already have the first trailer and the halloween trailer, any new footage is just going to be considered as "spoilers" anyways, wait till the game comes out and play it yourself, you should be grateful we got anything at all really.

If you were aiming that at me (which I can assume because you quoted me) I didn't say anything about wanting a new trailer. In fact, I don't want any new media on the game, which is why I'm pretty pissed off about all these youtubers getting "review copies."

If you were aiming that at the OP maybe you should have quoted him.

(08-29-2013, 07:13 PM)pikmintaro Wrote: I'll tell you what I'd rather watch Pewdiepie (who the developers obviously have a lot more respect for than the people here.), than reading comments promoting everybody's childish misplaced jealousy and hatred for him which just make me ashamed to have anything to do with the fandom (Apparently it's wrong to enjoy a game "meant to be scary". Rolleyes not to mention the blasphemy of actually promoting the game and entertaining people! I guess it's just because he's Swedish and not American right? I mean seriously what's wrong with him? why can't everyone act, look, and think exactly the same!?)

What? What's your point? Try thinking through what you want to say and forming coherent thoughts before posting in a blind fit of misdirected anger.
08-31-2013, 02:29 AM
Find