Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Help! Stuck in penmubra requiem
Unregistered

Help! Stuck in penmubra requiem

Ok, I'm 100 % stuck. I am in the room where you are suppose to go up, and there's some kind of forcefield. I've gotten to the level where you get the tnt ketchup bottles, but I cannot get further.
There's a bridge stuck to a weak chain, but I cannot get anywhere. Check picture

Anyone able to help?
08-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Player Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Help! Stuck in penmubra requiem

Nemi79 Wrote:Ok, I'm 100 % stuck. I am in the room where you are suppose to go up, and there's some kind of forcefield. I've gotten to the level where you get the tnt ketchup bottles, but I cannot get further.
There's a bridge stuck to a weak chain, but I cannot get anywhere. Check picture

Anyone able to help?

Spoiler below!

That catwalk which can be seen on the picture is the key. Good old platformer tactic (jumping) is all you need. From there you are able to mess with the chain. Hope I didn't spoil too much.
08-27-2008, 03:56 PM
Find
Unregistered

Player Wrote:
Nemi79 Wrote:Ok, I'm 100 % stuck. I am in the room where you are suppose to go up, and there's some kind of forcefield. I've gotten to the level where you get the tnt ketchup bottles, but I cannot get further.

Anyone able to help?

Spoiler below!

That catwalk which can be seen on the picture is the key. Good old platformer tactic (jumping) is all you need. From there you are able to mess with the chain. Hope I didn't spoil too much.

Thank you so much, I'll try that, and no you didn't spoil at all Big Grin
08-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Ok, I've tried to
Spoiler below!
jump up the platform for over an hour now, am I just stupid, or is there some special way to do this, cuz I sure am not able too

HEEEELP!
08-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Player Offline

Spoiler below!
I guess I could have mentioned that it's the other side of the bridge you can reach the platform. Use the air vents to jump to the other side. Oh, and I'd take some ketchup with me, it loves some weak chains served on platforms Wink
08-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Find
Unregistered

Player Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I guess I could have mentioned that it's the other side of the bridge you can reach the platform. Use the air vents to jump to the other side. Oh, and I'd take some ketchup with me, it loves some weak chains served on platforms Wink

Spoiler below!
I'm not sure I follow now. There's no way I can get to the other side, and I am on the side where you can get the ketchup. Due to the chainlink fences on the other side I'm not able to jump.
08-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Player Offline

Spoiler below!
There are those two huge air vents on the wall one next to the ketchup machine and one opposite to that one, if I remember correctly, the one next to ketchup machine is steaming. So there's no need to use the bridge just yet.

Edit: And now that I think about it, it could be easier to just lift the ketchup on the platform and do the jumping with out having to hold on it.

Edit2: Image attached, I hope it visualizes at least a bit what I mean. (I used the vent opposite to the one on the image.)
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2008, 10:12 PM by Connor.)
08-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Find
Ninjit_Turak Offline

Threads: 1

Um the advice you're getting is all wrong. You just grab a bottle of ketsup, aim it at the chain holding the bridge up, and RIGHT-CLICK the throw the ketsup at the chain. If it hits close enough to it, it will break it.
08-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Find
kleudde Offline

(08-27-2008, 11:52 PM)Ninjit_Turak Wrote: Um the advice you're getting is all wrong. You just grab a bottle of ketsup, aim it at the chain holding the bridge up, and RIGHT-CLICK the throw the ketsup at the chain. If it hits close enough to it, it will break it.

Cool thank you i didn't know that the "look" button is to throw stuff when you have them in your hand. I tried for like 15 min to just swing the mouse and let go the ketchup and try to hit the stupid chain without success!
I looked at a walkthrough on youtube and it looked to easy to them just to aim and it would just go directly to the chain but couldn't figure out how.
I changed my buttons from the original setting so when you said right-click of course it didn't do it but it made me try some combination and i finally discovered that looking at the object your hold is gonna throw it hahaha
It will be much easier now to kill enemies and solve problems, thanx!
06-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Find