Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Can't Load Second level
Quigibo Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago [split] Can't Load Second level

For me I have no problem running the game, it starts fine and I can play the FIRST area, but when I try to use the door to the second area the game crashes telling me that aamfp.exe is doing something. I have tried all of these tips that everyone has but to no avail. It always crashes when I try to shift to the second area.
09-11-2013, 03:03 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: [split] Can't Load Second level

This is due to running the game on the integrated graphics which is not supported.
09-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

A small update, you can play the game if you lower the graphics to medium or low. Try that. Keep in mind though that Intel graphics cards are not supported and could cause more problems later on in the game.
09-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Find
Quigibo Offline

Threads: 1

I understand that Intel is not supported, I just dont know why (im sure there are good reasons) since it is a widely used core (i understand its not the best for gamming) that most people use...however, dropping the graphics to medium did allow me to move on so thanks for the advice
09-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Find