Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How do you rate Requiem? (or until now)
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21
How do you rate Requiem? (or until now)

Well my friends, im playing the game but i bet someone already finish it, or its on the final/last levels. From what im seeing, i think requiem isn't good...i mean, im only in level 3, but the frustrating lag (obvious requiem problem) with the hard puzzle (take the level 3 for example) make the game experience not so good. There arent "scare moments" until yet so i dont know what to say really. I just closed the game for now, because its really frustrating. I wont vote now, because i may be wrong, but from what i saw...
And since i didn't advance more i wont vote.

p.s: dont attack me, im not bashing the game. It can get better later on maybe. Im just giving my opinion. The main reason im done today, is because of the lag. It drives me nuts, drives the puzzle interaction nuts etc... Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2008, 01:59 AM by noctislp.)
08-29-2008, 01:53 AM
Find
ThePhoenix Offline

Threads: 3
RE: How do you rate Requiem? (or until now)

Im_Sexy Wrote:Well my friends, im playing the game but i bet someone already finish it, or its on the final/last levels. From what im seeing, i think requiem isn't good...i mean, im only in level 3, but the frustrating lag (obvious requiem problem) with the hard puzzle (take the level 3 for example) make the game experience not so good. There arent "scare moments" until yet so i dont know what to say really. I just closed the game for now, because its really frustrating. I wont vote now, because i may be wrong, but from what i saw...
And since i didn't advance more i wont vote.

p.s: dont attack me, im not bashing the game. It can get better later on maybe. Im just giving my opinion. The main reason im done today, is because of the lag. It drives me nuts, drives the puzzle interaction nuts etc... Sad

Terrible. Let me qualify that by saying that it is a decent puzzle game. However, that is not what I was looking to get. And it is almost unrecognizable when compared to the other two games. And the plot is ... blah. Very disappointed.
08-29-2008, 02:50 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

One thing that I want to say is that the devs didn't hype the game one bit. It was the users that hyped the game. Frictional actually didn't go out with any info until the day of release. So if anyone here is dissapointed by the 'Over-hype', blame the players, not the devs.

I'm not trying to defend Frictional here, I'm just saying this to give you clarification. I stand on both sides.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
08-29-2008, 05:56 AM
Find
GoDL1Ke
Unregistered

I'd rate it normal...It was all puzzles but still it had some scary moments Big Grin.Only kind of creature you see in the whole game is a goddamn worm >. < I'd like to show another thing but dunno how to put a spoiler sing Big Grin
08-29-2008, 10:52 AM
toyota582 Offline

Threads: 5

GoDL1Ke Wrote:I'd rate it normal...It was all puzzles but still it had some scary moments Big Grin.Only kind of creature you see in the whole game is a goddamn worm >. < I'd like to show another thing but dunno how to put a spoiler sing Big Grin
it says how to use spoiler tags right there in the "Important Threads". The thread is labeled "Be careful with spoilers!" which is directly above this thread.
08-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Find
Thaxlsyssilyaan Offline

Threads: 1

Worst of the serie by far, i'm not really playing it anymore, i am level 5 or 6.

Like someone else said: Portal: Penumbra edition.
08-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Find
Im_Sexy Offline

Thaxlsyssilyaan Wrote:Worst of the serie by far, i'm not really playing it anymore, i am level 5 or 6.

Like someone else said: Portal: Penumbra edition.

i agree with you. Im in level 3 and i dont want to play it anymore.
08-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Find
GoDL1Ke
Unregistered

Quote:i agree with you. Im in level 3 and i dont want to play it anymore.

Lag much? Big Grin
08-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Raipe Offline

Threads: 1

I could give 10 000 euros to frictional games company owner if i could re make requiem
Well, most annoying thing is puzzles and that 3d platform jumping but atmosphere is still kinda creepy. BUT WHERE IS THE ZOMBIES!! I MISS THEM!!!
08-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Find
Im_Sexy Offline

i wonder who voted "Good". Requiem has ruined the series. And yes, i would give money to see a remake and not to waste it with this crap
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2008, 04:42 PM by noctislp.)
08-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Find