Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else getting FPS drops 'all the time'??
MonoxideDGK Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago Anyone else getting FPS drops 'all the time'??

Im experiencing frame rate drops quite frequently throughout my play through and especially at scripted parts of the game which causes me to basically know when something is about to happen. quite disappointing as I know when something is about to go down...Takes away from the immersion!

Im playing on a decent rig so it not my hardware...Anyone else experience/experiencing this?
09-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Find
Darkchef Offline

Threads: 8
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Anyone else getting FPS drops 'all the time'??

(09-12-2013, 12:19 PM)MonoxideDGK Wrote: Im experiencing frame rate drops quite frequently throughout my play through and especially at scripted parts of the game which causes me to basically know when something is about to happen. quite disappointing as I know when something is about to go down...Takes away from the immersion!

Im playing on a decent rig so it not my hardware...Anyone else experience/experiencing this?

Yeah there's a problem with the frame rate, definitely not a graphics issue as it still did it when I turned everything down... I mean crysis ran better than this...
09-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Website Find
MonoxideDGK Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Anyone else getting FPS drops 'all the time'??

(09-12-2013, 12:24 PM)Darkchef Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 12:19 PM)MonoxideDGK Wrote: Im experiencing frame rate drops quite frequently throughout my play through and especially at scripted parts of the game which causes me to basically know when something is about to happen. quite disappointing as I know when something is about to go down...Takes away from the immersion!

Yeah there's a problem with the frame rate, definitely not a graphics issue as it still did it when I turned everything down... I mean crysis ran better than this...

Yeh it is really pulling me away from my immersion. I leterally know when something is going to happen. You think they would have ironed this sort of shit out with all that extra time they took before releasing...
09-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Find