Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

requiem question
sqarton1125 Offline

Threads: 1
requiem question

ok i have played through requiem but i dont understand it at all. is there a story to it like where you are and what happened to you at the end
08-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Find
python79 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: requiem question

sqarton1125 Wrote:ok i have played through requiem but i dont understand it at all. is there a story to it like where you are and what happened to you at the end

Spoiler below!
Philip never left the computer room where he sent the message to the surface at the end of Black Plague. At the beginning of Requiem, he is knocked out by one of the infected. Inconscious, Philip is trapped in a dream consisting of different environments he went through.

In other words, a nightmarish rat maze ! Surely a consequence of the partial fusion with the tuurngait virus.

Through his journey into madness, Philip realizes the only way out is via the help of his friend Red, who proposes him death (suicide of the mind).

Had he refused to enter the furnace, he would have surely been trapped in the collective mind of the tuurngait forever.

Had he survived the final part of the nightmare ? Will he regain consciousness ?
I don't think so... and who cares ? He had absolutely no chance to leave the station alive.
08-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Find
sqarton1125 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: requiem question

ok thx because it was kind of confusing
08-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Find