Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find AAMFP secret door files
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
Can't find AAMFP secret door files

Does anyone know where I can find the three secret passage doors in the mansion? I'm looking for all of them: the bathroom wall passage, the door behind the bear display, and the rotating bathtub.

I've looked in the folders for doors, gameplay, special, technical, and several other folders but can't seem to track them down. Sad

09-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Find
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Can't find AAMFP secret door files

I'm curious why you would want them right now considering they won't work in the level editor?

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
09-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

(Nearly) all Machine for Pigs entities work fine as long as you move the entity's files into your custom story folder. c:

I did end up finding the secret wall passages, but not the bathtub one. Don't think I'll need that one anyway.

09-14-2013, 02:04 AM
Find
gruzz Offline

Threads: 24

(09-14-2013, 02:04 AM)Damascus Wrote: (Nearly) all Machine for Pigs entities work fine as long as you move the entity's files into your custom story folder. c:

I did end up finding the secret wall passages, but not the bathtub one. Don't think I'll need that one anyway.

How did you!? I want!! I actually love the stuff from AAMFP, they look really nice.. The walls and the floor, really want! Smile
09-14-2013, 02:08 AM
Find
Damascus Offline

It's pretty easy actually, they just need to be in a directory beneath the Level Editor. If I want to use an AAMFP entity, I just find it's location, and copy the folder over to my custom story's entity folder. Then I load that copied entity file in Level Editor and it works fine.

Only problems I've had are a few missing materials not loading, but I don't get that a lot.

09-15-2013, 02:59 AM
Find