Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack the Ripper
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17
Jack the Ripper

So what exactly's the deal with Mandus' mention of Jack the Ripper? Did he catch the guy? Did Jack work for him?
09-13-2013, 04:06 AM
Find
PathOS Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Jack the Ripper

When I first saw the note I thought he was just drawing distinctions with how Jack the Ripper was eventually caught for his crimes with how he himself could possibly be caught, when thinking about how the Ministry is sending Professor A. and how he needs take care and to "entertain" him and his presence despite his first instinct to kill him straight away, which would invite just more scrutiny from the government.

But yeah, then he mentions "Jack and his sons". Though I first thought he was referring to more manpigs, since he referred to "bringing them toys".
09-13-2013, 04:19 AM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Jack the Ripper

I think he just mentioned him when he compared himself with The Ripper when he says that a professor wanted to investigate him using an excuse, just like they did with Jack, calling him to do surgery or something as an excuse to investigate him.

Tobi Wrote:But yeah, then he mentions "Jack and his sons". Though I first thought he was referring to more manpigs, since he referred to "bringing them toys".
Yea, sometimes Mandus called the machine "Jack".
I think it was almost natural for him to call such a machine like that.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 05:01 AM by Daemian.)
09-13-2013, 04:57 AM
Find