Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Breaking Bad - Ozymandias [SPOILERS]
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48
Exclamation  Breaking Bad - Ozymandias [SPOILERS]

I watched the latest episode and was completely blown away! Walt's drug empire has now completely fallen, he lost around 70 million dollars, the relationship between Walt and Jesse has reached a new low, and ofcourse: the death of asac schrader..

More things have happened in this episode than in the entire season 8 of dexter (which i liked very much, except this last season)

Also, i'm not the only one who thinks it was a masterpiece:
The episode has a 10-star rating on imdb, something i have never seen before on there!

Check out the review of ign: LINK

09-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Breaking Bad - Ozymandias [SPOILERS]

It's simply amazing how much Dexter is sucking, especially compared to Breaking Bad. I agree that the latest episode was amazing though - what more is there to say? One could praise the entire last season of Breaking Bad ad naueseum but there's no point because it speaks for itself. Amazing show building up toward a no doubt amazing conclusion. Dexter on the other hand just had its absolute worst ever episode and seems to be going for a world record in poor writing. I literally cannot wait to just get it over with, and I am not excited in the least to see how it ends. Morbid curiosity more than anything, to see how horribly a once great series can die.
09-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Find