Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Where are the sound files for the screams?
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7
Where are the sound files for the screams?

When you go outdoors (near the end), you can hear people scream and run. Where are the sound files used for the screams? Those recorded by third parties? I'd like to make sure of something (Disclaimer: I have not sent, and do not know anyone who has sent their screams to TCR).
09-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Where are the sound files for the screams?

I'd like see one, as well. I sent one in, and either heard myself or someone that sounds similar to me.

09-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Actually, according to Samuel Justice, the screams of the fans were only used at the end of the game (the file name is endgame_screamsofthefans.ogg). I don't know about the screams in the streets of London though.

09-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Find
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17

Find the Machine for Pigs folder, then go into Sound. From there, open Events and locate the Streets folder. You can also open the NPC folders and find their screams.

Spoiler below!
From the events folder, open the pigline folder and find 'the_pigline'. This is probably the scene which was too gruesome for the developers to show on-screen.
09-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Find
AlexCarlson Offline

Threads: 4

The audio files, both SFX and music aren't as organized as in TDD... which I find sad because I like to take the entire TDD music folder and listen to but I can't do that with AMFP. Sad
09-26-2013, 06:26 PM
Website Find
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7

Thank you all.

To be honest, I heard in the game a distinctive scream that I heard in another game (not a horror game), but I heard it in the streets of London: since it's not a community contribution, I suppose there is nothing to worry about.
09-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Find
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17

(09-26-2013, 08:13 PM)felixmole Wrote: Thank you all.

To be honest, I heard in the game a distinctive scream that I heard in another game (not a horror game), but I heard it in the streets of London: since it's not a community contribution, I suppose there is nothing to worry about.

Wilhelm Scream? :p
09-26-2013, 09:26 PM
Find