Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Editor crashes when loading map
Reminiscity Offline

Threads: 16
Editor crashes when loading map

Hi!

I was reloading my map to see the changes I've done to a texture and then the editor crashed. I got the "LevelEditor has stopped working" message and now I can't load the map. Did the file get corrupted all of the sudden? I have noooo idea what went wrong. Completely fucking random imo.

The log is attached

Attached Files
.log   LevelEditor.log (Size: 66.95 KB / Downloads: 86)

My mod Amadeus
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2013, 05:17 PM by Reminiscity.)
10-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Editor crashes when loading map

Give me your map bro, i'll try to fix it.

10-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Find
Reminiscity Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Editor crashes when loading map

(10-28-2013, 12:32 AM)Amn Wrote: Give me your map bro, i'll try to fix it.

Thank you for the willingness to help Big Grin But i fixed it. It couldn't load a snt file all of the sudden. I have two installations of amnesia. One where I run the editor and one where I have my fc installed. This is because I want to make sure all the assets and files are included in my fc and that it runs properly. The sound entity in the map linked to a snt file in my fc folder and was not included in the folder where I run the editor. This has been the case for 2 years and all of the sudden it needed the snt file to be in the same folder as the editor. Lol I'm confused as shit now when trying to explain it haha xD

My mod Amadeus
11-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Find