Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: A cookbook of fear - a Halloween video/review
Diz Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Amnesia: A cookbook of fear - a Halloween video/review

The first time I played The Dark Descent, I did not think about the laudanum thing because I thought I just picked up one of the ingredients, noticing it was a health drug later on. It indeed expanded the immersion and universe for me once I found out, haha.

I just watched your video. It was great, and I sort of want even more. xD

I think it is great how you managed to present both games like this. Keep up the good work!

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
11-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Find
zico Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Amnesia: A cookbook of fear - a Halloween video/review

@pluto:
Thank you very much. The vSync is indeed something I gotta work on. Smile

@Damascus Rose:
Well the build-up isn't really bad, don't get me wrong. That text I added in (just keep telling that to yourself...) was there for a reason. In fact I missed the opportunity to put a little "insecurity" in my voice in this part.

@Paddy:
Thank you very much. To be honest I bought this game after I saw a Let's Play (by Cry) of it. So I knew pretty much how it would go down (which didn't really help me I might add). But if I think back and assume someone not even knowing what this game is about and how it works I think this could be where the penny falls. It's a very interesting thing... I mean even if you have monsters in a game and no matter if you might get killed as a consequence of your actions - that's one thing. But surviving an encounter in a way that requires you to restore health... that's something where your mind can go wild already. At least this is how I see it. And I really love it if I manage to spark that "I never saw it like THAT"-feeling Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 03:07 PM by zico.)
11-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Find