Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Machine for Pigs Full Conversion (since there are no development support there)
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
Machine for Pigs Full Conversion (since there are no development support there)

I'm thinking about releasing a full conversion mod for Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs. The content is secret for now, but i'll release news soon (after finishing my custom story for my fc mod for Dark Descent). I tested the new patch in Amnesia TDD, put the Machine For Pigs maps into it (well there were some problems with walls, etc. but level editor worked fine), and i could add many new objects and modify the existing ones, and it worked fine in AMFP also when i replaced the map in the proper directory (no crashes, script went well). But of course, i don't want anything to be replaced with my upcoming mod installed, so i was wondering if i could make a full conversion mod like i've already done in TDD. i modified the .exe file in the bat shortcut, also added resources, main_init, etc. Still a new menu does not appear when i launch my .bat file, and i modified the start map also, and it crahes with an error that it could not load my main_init.cfg file. I don't know if anyone tried it so far, but any ideas?
12-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Find