Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

World Of Goo
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
World Of Goo

World Of Goo is now out (for pre-orders, that is. Actual game comes out in a week).

http://2dboy.com/

And I have to say it is one of the best games I have played in a very, very long time. The puzzles are both hard and fun to solve (no head-ache causers) and I'm having a blast replaying it.

The difficulty increases throughout the game, but it not by raising the conditions or adding a timer. The puzzles themselves become harder to solve requiring more thought to them.

The music in the game is amazing. I've added some of the tracks to my ipod even, which is a first for me about game music.

I laughed out loud several times at the puzzles and their solutions; not because they were funny but because they were so genious. I don't want to spoil anything, but many of the puzzles will leave memories.

I really, really recommend everyone checking this game out. The wii will be getting it (download only) and will have multiplayer. The game (PC) has no drm on it =)

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
10-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Find
djc23 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: World Of Goo

This game is the shit. Everything about it is so well done from the simple, yet addictive gameplay, wonderful graphics, quirky humour and last but definitely not least the music that's so good it makes me cry.

And what about the start of Chapter 4 aye? Fantastic.
10-29-2008, 11:41 AM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

i played a bit at a friends place, seems alright, i guess i must have to be addicted to it a bit, before i play it.

Not an image
10-30-2008, 06:05 AM
Find
dragonmaster Offline

Threads: 17

Got this game, i love everything about it. Thanks for pointing this out windex

I like horror games but not the ones that give u nightmares :P
But i like the ones that give you an urge to open every door and drawer that you see for a month :D
11-07-2008, 06:43 AM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70

This game has been getting some insane praises and awards. Really impressive coming out of a average 2 man team.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
12-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Find
dragonmaster Offline

Threads: 17

It's a great game. The music, as windexglow said, is awesome.

This is definitely a life changing game. Everyone should play it!
Even though $20 may seem a bit harsh at first, there are moments (such as the end of chapter 2) that make it all worth it.

I like horror games but not the ones that give u nightmares :P
But i like the ones that give you an urge to open every door and drawer that you see for a month :D
12-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Find