Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Render Error #0 solution help or refund solutions.
TheCraftMine5 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago Render Error #0 solution help or refund solutions.

Today i ordered amnesia:A machine for pigs for my friend and when she opened it, it gave her Render #0 error. Her driver is updated to the latest version and if there isnt a way to fix this how can i get a refund for an exchange? :/ Please help, thx.
12-02-2013, 06:49 AM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Render Error #0 solution help or refund solutions.

Hey Smile

Can you fill me in with the following info about your friend's system?

Operating system
Graphics card model
Desktop or laptop?

Laptops with integrated graphics cards often run into this problem, because low-end integrated chips aren't supported. If this is the case with your friend's system, I'm afraid there's not much he/she can do about it. If your friend's system meets the minimum system requirements (found here, as well as on all of the store pages) then the problem is somewhere else and we can hopefully do something about it.

If you require a refund you'll have to arrange this with the store from which you bought the game (e.g. Steam, GOG, Desura, etc.). Whether or not a refund is granted will depend on the store's own policies.
12-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Render Error #0 solution help or refund solutions.

Check the troubleshooting guide and provide us with the requires info/files mentioned at Problem X.
12-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Find