Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few custom story ideas!
Nikson. Offline

Threads: 22
Information  Few custom story ideas!

Hello guys! I am a teen amnesia custom story maker and I have many ideas for my CS. By the way English isn't my native language.
I just wanted to ask you guys what would be the best idea for my CS in your opinion!

Number one: story line, atmosphere not much jumpscares.
You play as a girl that has strange dreams in which a strange glowing orb appears, after a long time she's really courious of what the orb might be.
Shr makes a research and finds an old castle a few miles from her city. She then decides to go to the castle but as soon as she enters the door closes and she will need to find her way out before the darkness takes her away.

Number two not much story, more jumpscares, some atmosphere.
You play again as a girl who wakes up in a strange room full of skulls bones and knifes. She gets scared tries to go away but.caches a.glimpse of a.strange figure in the corridor she decides to break a wall and then she discovers a tunnel that might lead her to saveness. But the tunnel will lead her even deeper in the darkness.

So that was it! Leave your opinions here!
12-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Find
lothabread Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Few custom story ideas!

I feel like you could just integrate both with each other. And when the girl gets in the castle to look for the orb she's knocked out and later wakes up in said situation with monster. Either way they sound pretty equal.
12-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

"Find your way out" seems to be the whole point of these stories.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
12-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Find
Nikson. Offline

Threads: 22

(12-04-2013, 08:33 AM)i3670 Wrote: "Find your way out" seems to be the whole point of these stories.

I agrer with you on that but only with the second example. In the first one your objective is to find the orb. Tongue
12-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

I feel your second story may be better for the fear factor, and I would think that the first one may piggyback off Amnesia more than the latter.

In the least, the first map should ALWAYS be one of the best in your opinion, as it must engage the player to continue with the story. Having a well integrated opening with a cutscene of the character waking up in a cell puts the player on the spot to ask why she was there in the first place.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
12-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Find