Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowbar won't work on door! help
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Crowbar won't work on door! help

Lol, I can barely code at all mate. I just correct errors by looking at the Engine Scripts, then JustAnotherPlayer comes along and corrects me.

Back when I was working on Achromatopsia, I had a lot of issues with puzzles. So in order to get over it, I enhanced my knowledge of Amnesia's capabilities by working on other maps in the CS and eventually I could script the puzzle.

Next time you want to make something like this, why not try looking at other people's Custom Stories which have the crowbar script in it and compare it to yours, even try looking at Amnesia's perhaps?

Regardless, if you try another CS, don't give up on it for one measly script. Try a workaround, something creative, like finding a Sledgehammer to break down the door.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
12-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Crowbar won't work on door! help

(12-26-2013, 02:55 PM)Romulator Wrote: Lol, I can barely code at all mate. I just correct errors by looking at the Engine Scripts, then JustAnotherPlayer comes along and corrects me.

Back when I was working on Achromatopsia, I had a lot of issues with puzzles. So in order to get over it, I enhanced my knowledge of Amnesia's capabilities by working on other maps in the CS and eventually I could script the puzzle.

Next time you want to make something like this, why not try looking at other people's Custom Stories which have the crowbar script in it and compare it to yours, even try looking at Amnesia's perhaps?

Regardless, if you try another CS, don't give up on it for one measly script. Try a workaround, something creative, like finding a Sledgehammer to break down the door.
thanks dude, I was looking forward for that custom story that i deleted, I made so many good looking rooms, but oh well, maybe I'll make another custom story sooner or later!
12-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Find