Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenebris Lake mod problem
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
Tenebris Lake mod problem

I started playing this absolutely amazing mod a year ago, and after few hours of playing I stopped playing it due to a morgue puzzle stuck and I basically forgot about this mod. So today I remembered about this mod and I decided to play it again. But every time I keep opening the launcher.exe or .bat file it shows me that:

[Image: so9tv4.jpg]

I thought it was just an launcher issue, so I didn't mind about this and I launched the game and the problem is I can't see the basic english text, and it's funny that the mod's lang file works fine, for example; the pre menu has custom text and it shows me it but on the button below there is no text. Then a profile selector launches and there is nothing just an empty buttons, I could play the mod but there is no text in the menu. Here is how it looks like:

[Image: 20gk8cw.jpg]

Can someone help me with this? Am I only one having this issue?
12-30-2013, 05:05 PM
Find Reply
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Tenebris Lake mod problem

The issue seems to lie in that the "base_english.lang" for the mod is either missing or empty.
A possible fix for this would be to go to your main amnesia folder, and copy the base_english.lang from the config, into the other config folder that is within the mods folder.
12-30-2013, 05:42 PM
Find Reply
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(12-30-2013, 05:42 PM)The Mug Wrote: The issue seems to lie in that the "base_english.lang" for the mod is either missing or empty.
A possible fix for this would be to go to your main amnesia folder, and copy the base_english.lang from the config, into the other config folder that is within the mods folder.

Unfortunately that doesn't work.

Perhaps that's because I have a polish game version too? but the english one is the default language when I start launcher of the Amnesia.
12-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Find Reply
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

(12-30-2013, 05:57 PM)Lazzer Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 05:42 PM)The Mug Wrote: The issue seems to lie in that the "base_english.lang" for the mod is either missing or empty.

Unfortunately that doesn't work.

Perhaps that's because I have a polish game version too? but the english one is the default language when I start launcher of the Amnesia.
Redownload and readd, try that, if that doesn't work, reinstall the game.
03-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Find Reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.