Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck- Amnesia, Dark Descent. Sewer Control Room
Daniel.ionson Offline

Threads: 1
Question  Stuck- Amnesia, Dark Descent. Sewer Control Room

Not sure how to get the water lowered. The machine seems to be working now. The strange thing about this is that weight #3 will not move, and it is not mirroring the 3rd weight from the first room (although the game is acting like it's in the right place).
Please see these:
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybU9p2il...e=youtu.be
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNHaq3fq...e=youtu.be

Any help?
Daniel
01-01-2014, 03:59 AM
Find
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82
RE: Stuck- Amnesia, Dark Descent. Sewer Control Room

You're done in there. That machinery doesn't lower the water. It does something else. And you lower the water somewhere else. Check around a little bit. You fixed something at Entrance to Cistern by completing that machinery.
01-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Find
Daniel.ionson Offline

Threads: 1

(01-01-2014, 01:54 PM)Neelke Wrote: You're done in there. That machinery doesn't lower the water. It does something else. And you lower the water somewhere else. Check around a little bit. You fixed something at Entrance to Cistern by completing that machinery.

Yes, I found what I was missing. But it's strange that the machine in the Control room works even though my weights are not at the right height. Oh well.
01-02-2014, 12:36 AM
Find
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82

There is a bug in there where the piston puzzle can be completed twice. They tried to fix it but I guess that it didn't matter.
01-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Find