Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Justine? or Remember?
TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Offline

Threads: 6
Justine? or Remember?

Does anyone know if there is an order to the dlc? Idk if I should start with justine or remember, and does it follow the same storyline of daniel, agrippa and alexander? Post what ya think below!Cool
01-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Find
daortir Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Justine? or Remember?

I think you misunderstood what those DLC are : ). Justine is an extrelemly scary playable adventure that features mh I'd say around 1 hour of playtime consediring you might die a few times.

Remember, if I am not mistaken, is something you can read and that adds some depth to the story.

If you are wondering wether you should read remember or play justine first, I'd say that it doesn't really matter since Justine does not relate to Amnesia - TDD in any important way.

01-03-2014, 10:58 PM
Find
TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Offline

Threads: 6

(01-03-2014, 10:58 PM)daortir Wrote: I think you misunderstood what those DLC are : ). Justine is an extrelemly scary playable adventure that features mh I'd say around 1 hour of playtime consediring you might die a few times.

Remember, if I am not mistaken, is something you can read and that adds some depth to the story.

If you are wondering wether you should read remember or play justine first, I'd say that it doesn't really matter since Justine does not relate to Amnesia - TDD in any important way.

Thanks for the quick response, I knew one was a story and the other was an actual "game" but I had no clue if they were related to each other or not, but now I know so thank you!
01-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(01-03-2014, 10:58 PM)daortir Wrote: If you are wondering wether you should read remember or play justine first, I'd say that it doesn't really matter since Justine does not relate to Amnesia - TDD in any important way.

The only real means of relation between Justine and ATDD is that Daniel knows of Justine's existence and wrote a letter to her. You can find the letter within one of the levels Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Find