Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story Ideas! :3
LuvMuffin Offline

Threads: 1
Question  Story Ideas! :3

Welcome all, and welcome few! Here's where I will post some ideas for a mod which I may be working on. But only if I get the time to actually see it through.

Story: 1
A female awake on a plane by a sound from miles below.The female peers through her window, then around at the people. The other people surrounding her seem to not hear whatever that sound was. The female goes to someone nearby, "Did you hear that?!" and the other person replies, "Hear what, Professor?" in a calming and haunting and frightening manor. Afterwards the plane's engines fail. Everyone screams in horror. And into the void the plane falls, through the crack in the ocean. Will they find something within the depths of the earth?

Story: 2
You are a young, brilliant male in an urban city. You awake surrounded by people over every culture. In the blur of images, you notices a peculiar race of humans. Something is beyond normal and what's called 'human' about them. Their eyes seem to be scattered, staring at all the lights in the most frantic manner, and smell of copper radiating from them is grotesque. One of the odd things drag you into a odd part of the city were many unholy things lie. What demonic and diabolical things will you find?

I suck at writing...but here's my faithful try. Please feel free to tell me what you think about my story starters!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 07:43 AM by LuvMuffin.)
01-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Find
Artyom Offline

Threads: 27
RE: Story Ideas! :3

Nice ideas, but they seem to shallow. Maybe you should try adding more detail and immersion into the story instead?

- Inactive account -
01-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Find
daortir Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Story Ideas! :3

Well I like the ideas so far but it looks more like you have cutscenes ideas : ).
I mean, for the first one you have a pretty great intro for a story but we don't know much more ^^". Maybe give us some more details about what the characters will discover : p ?

01-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Find