Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice actor needed! will be poszting screenshots and vids of my cs soon!
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Voice actor needed! will be poszting screenshots and vids of my cs soon!

I am making an amnesia custom story and I need voice acting! which I can't do it cause my voice is a little muffled Undecided
//AND I WILL SOON POST PICS AND VIDEOS OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! SO DON'T ASK ME AGAIN//

If you want to then tell me in the comments section!
//man voice. voice not too loud and not too quiet
//first note

//angry voice//"That slave of mine keeps stealing food every time from the Food Storage without even asking permission! Because of that I'm going to let him starve for months or years. //calm voice//So I hid the key of the "Food Storage" somewhere in this room. That slave is too stupid that he can't even read! Not even this note."

//last note

//sad voice//"Today my Daughter died, it made me cry that day that I couldn't stop thinking about her! In my sleep, when I'm eating and when I'm writing! //normal voice//I told my guards to take her corpse to the dungeon! Let her rest in peace."

Note that whoever does the voice acting, will be in the credits of course! thanks! and if you got the audio files, send me a pm with the files!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 08:06 PM by Radical Batz.)
01-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Find
wolfman Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Voice acting needed!

Would be interesting to see any stuff of your CS,
like screenshots and progress info and so on.

[Image: darkwood_sig_600x120.jpg]
01-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

(01-06-2014, 04:54 PM)Descendant Wrote: Would be interesting to see any stuff of your CS,
like screenshots and progress info and so on.

It's not done yet, I made like 5 levels already but they are not like completed cause at the same time I have to do scripting than just building up the map design!Undecided but I will be soon and my CS will be on MODDB Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 07:37 PM by Radical Batz.)
01-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Going to post same thing everyone asking for voice acting but does not provide any info gets to hear.

People are more likely to want to work for you if you can show off some work in progress stuff and share some info on the custom story.

If people don't like what you do, they most likely want nothing to do with your work.

If people DO like what you do, they might want to help out.

Without posting any info you're unlikely to find people that'll help you.
01-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Voice actor needed!

(01-06-2014, 07:38 PM)Traggey Wrote: Going to post same thing everyone asking for voice acting but does not provide any info gets to hear.

People are more likely to want to work for you if you can show off some work in progress stuff and share some info on the custom story.

If people don't like what you do, they most likely want nothing to do with your work.

If people DO like what you do, they might want to help out.

Without posting any info you're unlikely to find people that'll help you.

as I said to Descendant that I will be soon making a trailer for it and screenshots! right now I'm working on scripting than level design but this custom story will have lots of really fantastic level design Big Grin
01-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Find
daortir Offline

Threads: 9

Hard to motivate people to do voice acting for you without anything to show what your CS will be worth ; /.

01-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

(01-06-2014, 07:44 PM)daortir Wrote: Hard to motivate people to do voice acting for you without anything to show what your CS will be worth ; /.

Look I know people want to see what it looks like or how it is but I will be soon! If I hurry then the screenshots and the cs won't be so good, it's better if I take my time and test before posting anything!Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 08:02 PM by Radical Batz.)
01-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Find
daortir Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Voice actor needed! will be poszting screenshots and vids of my cs soon!

Yeah. All I mean, and what most people here appear to agree on, is that it's useless to create a thread asking for voice actors BEFORE you have anything to show.
You don't want to hurry to post pictures, then there's no real need to create another thread until you're ready.

Anyway I'm not a moderator and I'm here to help you with any difficulties you might have.

01-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

(01-06-2014, 08:14 PM)daortir Wrote: Yeah. All I mean, and what most people here appear to agree on, is that it's useless to create a thread asking for voice actors BEFORE you have anything to show.
You don't want to hurry to post pictures, then there's no real need to create another thread until you're ready.

Anyway I'm not a moderator and I'm here to help you with any difficulties you might have.

so if I'm ready with my cs, should I post them on this thread?

because then I think people won't come again on this thread :/
01-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Find
wolfman Offline

Threads: 2

I would say make a new one, title it with the name of your CS in the right section.
There you can update any news about it.

[Image: darkwood_sig_600x120.jpg]
01-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Find