Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Stories/Mods Question
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
Custom Stories/Mods Question

I just wondered if we are already able to use the new amfp assets and scripts correctly.

I want to make a mod or custom story you know and i hate the waiting for the update, Atm it looks like FG is still working on it but many other users used the assets already. But they are rly buggy for me and the other users like Dnalange could use them fine :/

I would be glad if someone who knows about that could try to help with this question.

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
01-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Custom Stories/Mods Question

Assuming you have seen the Update Almost Ready... Brave Testers Needed thread, it talks about how you can do this by following their instructions in the original post. With that said, you require a Windows PC, ATDD and AAMFP.

Edit: And the original tools, (If you do not have them yet) because they have certain files within them required and are not included in the update.

I followed the instructions properly and I have no issues putting together my three week map with them.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2014, 12:38 AM by Romulator.)
01-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

I saw the thread and installed the patch yeh. Of course i got ATDD and AMFP, or i wouldn't be here Tongue

Well i would like to start creating something, i got a story in my mind ready to be built and scripted :I But i want to use many Pig assets thats why im asking this.
Well i will browse through the forum again and we will see what i can do.

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
01-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Find
ingedoom Offline

Threads: 12

Also check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDorFz4r83Q

[Image: 23778.png]
01-25-2014, 12:33 PM
Website Find