Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One of the best custom story ever ?
Applenut Offline

Threads: 2
One of the best custom story ever ?

Hey guys ! What's up ?

So, as promised in one of my early post on this forum, I played custom stories for Amnesia TDD. And amongst some of these I have played, one really stood out of the lot.

I don't know if you ever heard of it but it's called "Late Night Drink" you can find it here : Late Night Drink Mod
It's already a few months old so you might not remember playing it (even if I highly doubt it since it's pure gold).

Why did I love it ?
Because it perfectly mixes fear, laughter and sadness together.
I laughed my ass off, I screamed like a girl and I also almost cried. I won't say anymore because I don't want to spoil anything to the people that haven't played it yet.
Also, the back story is very interesting and you always want to know more about it.

I highly recommend you to check it out, it's worth it, it's approximately 4 hours of gameplay.
If you want to check out a gameplay of it, I made one on my channel :
I removed it. Not a reason to break forum rules! Alright.
I'm also looking for great custom stories similar to this one, so for those who already played it I'm waiting for your suggestions Smile

Thank you for reading my post !

Note to the moderator : No need to remove my youtube link, I'm not here to advertise for my channel but to contribute to the community. It's a fair use of the forums, thank you Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014, 08:11 AM by Traggey.)
01-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74
RE: One of the best custom story ever ?

(01-28-2014, 11:41 PM)Applenut Wrote: Note to the moderator : No need to remove my youtube link, I'm not here to advertise for my channel but to contribute to the community. It's a fair use of the forums, thank you Wink

Except that you are advertising your channel. If you'd really want people to check out a playthrough of the CS you should've said "Check out Youtube if you want to watch a playthrough."

And yes. Je suis un rectum.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
01-29-2014, 01:24 AM
Find
Applenut Offline

(01-29-2014, 01:24 AM)i3670 Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 11:41 PM)Applenut Wrote: Note to the moderator : No need to remove my youtube link, I'm not here to advertise for my channel but to contribute to the community. It's a fair use of the forums, thank you Wink

Except that you are advertising your channel. If you'd really want people to check out a playthrough of the CS you should've said "Check out Youtube if you want to watch a playthrough."

And yes. Je suis un rectum.

Yes, but since I recommend them to check out a playthrough on youtube, why not recommend mine ? And it's just a link, I haven't posted the embed video so it's not really advertising.
Also, I'm really looking for some other great custom stories like this one Smile
01-29-2014, 01:29 AM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Feels kinda dodgy, mate.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
01-29-2014, 01:52 AM
Find
Applenut Offline

If it's really a problem you can remove it but in my opinion it's not bothering anyone.
It's not like I made a post "Check out my channel : ..... bye." and never came back ever again.
01-29-2014, 01:55 AM
Find