Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Penumbra Apocalypse[Cancelled]
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Penumbra Apocalypse[WIP]

It doesn't mean people comment badly you have to cancel it!

and for your own information people are not hating or anything, we are just telling you that you can do better! and I played the demo by the way and really sorry to say this but don't take it seriously!

First the map was really empty and made no sense what'soever. and secondly the maps had no good lighting and no detail and lastly the part where you have to use the hammer and chipper in the hallway map, I did not know where to use it cause all the walls looked the same and the walls where glitched too. sorry mate but I have to give the demo 1/10 Undecided

I know you could do better Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 10:46 PM by Radical Batz.)
03-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Find
SSEAlexander Offline

Threads: 26

(03-08-2014, 10:29 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: It doesn't mean people comment badly you have to cancel it!

and for your own information people are not hating or anything, we are just telling you that you can do better! and I played the demo by the way and really sorry to say this but don't take it seriously!

First the map was really empty and made no sense what'soever. and secondly the maps had no good lighting and no detail and lastly the part where you have to use the hammer and chipper in the hallway map, I did not know where to use it cause all the walls looked the same and the walls where glitched too. sorry mate but I have to give the demo 1/10 Undecided

I know you could do better Smile
In alpha,i added 2 exlusive rooms to the first map from demo.
But u wake up in boat like in overture.I am using billboards to make the lights like....More...Releatic? Tongue i opened level editor and i viewed The Great Work custom story.I seen many billboards from the windows.Anyways,Demo will be no longer updating.Game could be canceled... If yes,then i will give it only to my most trusted friend on steam.He helps me improving it.i adden crack on the wall so people can see which wall is damaged.I added also many cool notes,new SetMessage script messages...And some more...
03-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Find
RedKnight Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Don't cancel it, then you are just still bad at creating custom stories

03-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Find
SSEAlexander Offline

Currently converting lanterns,boxes from Penumbra.

I am working on detailed level.Will be shown in trailler.
03-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

I hope so, you should make another demo, because demos are supposed to be a short demo for the original mod so when people play the demo then they would love to wait for the full mod get it?

and I'll be your mod tester if you want, I can quickly see if there's some glitches or bugs or anything else, If you want.Smile

by the way when I converted the models from penumbra to amnesia,when I go in game I see the objects but I can't pick them up, I just can go trough the objects like they are invisible but there not.

I do go in defined variables and turn them into a grab object and save but it won't work, it just stays a static object that I can go trough it. -_-
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 03:28 PM by Radical Batz.)
03-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Find
SSEAlexander Offline

(03-09-2014, 03:27 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: I hope so, you should make another demo, because demos are supposed to be a short demo for the original mod so when people play the demo then they would love to wait for the full mod get it?

and I'll be your mod tester if you want, I can quickly see if there's some glitches or bugs or anything else, If you want.Smile

by the way when I converted the models from penumbra to amnesia,when I go in game I see the objects but I can't pick them up, I just can go trough the objects like they are invisible but there not.

I do go in defined variables and turn them into a grab object and save but it won't work, it just stays a static object that I can go trough it. -_-
i had the same thing.open model editor, file ----> open and search for your boot or whatever u want. Go to the tools or whatever is this tab where billboards etc are.Click on Box,An purple box will appear.Scale it down to same size as ur boot have. then click on it and click add body. then go to attachments and Select submesh and press the attach button. Click on boot or whatever u have and done!

*NEWS*!

Penumbra Apocalypse will contain an addon.As well,you will be able to play it as custom story. But it will contain the Mini-Conversion Mod!

If it will be released,this is how to make it work.

INSTALL
1.Install the Alpha(must be alpha.full ver or demo may not work)
2.Download the Mini-Conversion Mod.
3.Unpack the apoconver_base.bat and apoconver_base folder to redist.

How to Play

1. Launch apoconver_base.bat
2.Go to custom stories section.
3.Select Penumbra Apocalypse.
4.Start.

the Addon M-C Mod contains new sounds,invertory and many other things.

i reconmend to download it when it`s released.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 05:26 PM by SSEAlexander.)
03-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Find
SSEAlexander Offline

New pictures!

These pictures are from Mini Conversion Mod.

http://penumbrapo.blogspot.com/2014/03/s...lypse.html
03-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Wat? I thought it was a joke with putting a Godzilla in Penumbra but ... Well.
03-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

stenclowskimat I'm having a problem again, the boot is still static in game but at least I can't go trough it anymore!

In the model editor it's a grab object and I made a square to the size of the boot as you said and created the body and made it a sub mesh and done, then I saved it.

But in game I can't touch it or move it, it's like it's static.Huh
03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Find
SSEAlexander Offline

Sorry everyone.

i will stop working on Apocalypse for some time.

my ferret,died just an day ago. It lived 3,5 months only.

Stupid man told us that she has 2 years.During blood test,It revealed that it has 4 years. It is living only 4-6 years.

More pictures should be released but,no updates or releases for now.
03-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Find