Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Random Stuff

(12-15-2012, 08:23 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Meanwhile on Kman & Andy's skype chat:

Spoiler below!

[Image: ImZi9.jpg]

Name censuring fail. Now we all know Kman is named Kyle Mangione Smith.
12-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Website Find
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5

(12-15-2012, 12:20 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(12-15-2012, 10:52 AM)Kman Wrote: I still refuse to forgive you for that Andy.
*in an announcers voice:*
AMNESIA! The Dark Descent! The horror! The suspense! The drama! The relevance to the actual game!

(When was the last time that any of us even touched the Amnesia editor? Why are we here, pissing about, caring about social drama with other forum members?)
I touched the editors last night and about 3 days ago as well...

Thanks~

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
12-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Get it right gaaaaizzzz!

[Image: luv.gif]
12-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
12-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

There's just a few people who actually do that, Cranky. For example: failedALIAS, Danny Boy, etc. I don't [quot.]

I actually post here less than most of you. . . And Cranky, we're all out of inventive steam since Justine brought new toys to the table. You'll just have to wait until A Machine For Pugs. (What a stupid breed of dog.)
12-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Actually I was just using he level editor shortly after that conversation after I was done playing Metro, and I'd used the level editor multiple other time during the week. Cranky, you seem to assume that just because members here like to socialize with each other that automatically means that socialization takes up our entire lives. Actually, another chat I'm in for Amnesia modding consists 95% of socialization but pretty much everyone in there still gets a good amount of work done every day. So with that said, I don't see what your point is... I enjoy the community just as much as I enjoy modding, so I think it's a little ridiculous to completely give up on one because it might take some time away from the other. What, are you just saying we should be emotionless work machines?

Posting Freak
12-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Website Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

Personally, I kinda see where he's coming from. Look back a year from now at the forum; back then nobody really knew each other; few got together on Skype or other social medias, and those who did mainly did so due to work they wanted to carry out with the engine they had been provided with. I don't think he wants us to be complete work-machines, but I think hes completely right about the fact that the group of individuals who reside in this tread aren't exactly amnesia focused anymore, and with the amount of fucking around that goes on in here its not exactly difficult to lose track of the game's spirit, as well as the collective interest and appeal for Amnesia we all used to have. I've seen several people (whom I wont name) who have been charging at beginners as if they know them in person, and mocking them at a personal level; and this kills off some of the potential that beginners to the forum may have. On the topic of new projects; when was the last time you all showed some collective interest in a project that was announced in the dev-section (which, personally, isn't exactly easy due to the amount of beginners who collectively take on storylines which have been milked dry) ? I certainly can't remember the last time I posted comments on a project in the dev-section (though I can't speak for everyone). This also contributes to killing off any possible potential someone may have, who is new to this forum, and want to take on the horror genre by storm with support from others. Isn't showing support, providing feedback and criticism for other peoples' projects what this forum was really for (as well as providing opinions on the games that have been released), rather than fucking around with bromance 24/7?

Now this argument is quite one sided (and possibly wrong( and most likely went kind of off topic whilst I wrote it)), and I also realize things had to be done subconsciously to keep this forum alive and active; but I'm certainly seeing less of the amnesia forum that I entered over a year ago. I'm witnessing less than 10% of the project-focus that was witnessed back in the day (but I cant really say that for sure due to my dev-section inactivity), and personally I believe its not really going the right direction. Just sayin.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
12-16-2012, 12:18 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Dudes. Calm your vaginas fucking down! As soon as the bacon descent arrives to our sweaty hands I believe we will all have our moding boners back online! And when that happens more fans of our prophet Pewdiepie will be having the piggy orgasm to make talented flying Jesus jump scares whit the new piggey monster!

don sweat it guyz!

[PS: There shall be Ponies as fucking well! SWAG YOLO lol and whatever kids on the interwebz say this dayz <3]
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2012, 03:02 AM by Danny Boy.)
12-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

I think Danny just gave me brain cancer.
12-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

als pls

[Image: p229xcq]
12-16-2012, 03:30 AM
Find