Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Random Stuff

(12-25-2012, 01:45 AM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 09:54 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Meh. Looks like Cry of Fear and Slender had a baby.

Because of the hooded guy right?

I agree

I haven't seen Cry of Fear at all before but I thought it was a reference to Marble Hornets.

[Image: luv.gif]
12-25-2012, 03:32 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

[Image: h166C1948]

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
12-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Posting Freak
12-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Website Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

You can play as a panda in World of Warcraft. Of course, this is what happens when you try to play them at 2% downloaded. Just so you know that is NOT what they're supposed to look like.
Spoiler below!
[Image: joGQR.jpg]
I let it download overnight and here is my panda Fluffykîns after a day of slaughtering monkeys.
Spoiler below!
[Image: 8QN40.jpg]
She was actually born in a petting zoo but don't tell her that.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
12-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3

Heh. I dig Blizzard music. ^^

^(;,;)^
12-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

Personally, i am afraid i feel bizzard has lost the plot, Diablo III was incredibly short, full of bugs, and has the most exploitive DRM i have ever encountered, and that includes EA's Origin, i felt it was a rushed out pre alpha mess that was unfit for public consumption, and now, with mists of pandaria, they are now exploiting children and attempting to drag them into the world of MMO, something i feel is completly unnacceptable, there are some real Freaks in online multiplayer, including hard core criminals, its why i RARELY use it, and i certainly feel any MMO game should have a mandatory 18 certificate as i feel online play should be over 18s only due to the sexual predators, twisted and viscious trolls, and total psychopaths you are likely to meet in them, although i am not saying all online gamers are like that, in fact, very few are, but the presence of them in these games is still large enough, i feel, for the genre to need legal controlls. of course, i understand this disgusting behavior, driven by the thirst for ill gained profits, aka Blood Money, is probably due to the controlling stake in blizzard being owned by the second most evil publisher on earth, craptivision, but i cannot understand why blizzard continues to allow Kotick to exploit them, they should shut there doors and reopen as an independant studio under a new name and outside of koticks controll, and i tell you this now, if blizzard EVER wants another CENT from me, thats what they will have to do, i will not stand for the exploitation of children, wich is exactly what activision are doing with mists of pandaria, skylanders is bad enough, but to drag kids into MMO, with the sexual predators and vile twisted trolls that use online gaming services, thats just plain inhuman.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012, 09:02 PM by the dark side.)
12-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Can you please STOP with your incredibly annoying rants? We weren't talking about Blizzard as a company, we were talking about pandas.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012, 09:01 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
12-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

Pandas live in zoos or the miniscule segments of rainforest that still exist in the peoples republic of china.

also, i dont really care what you were talking about, i feel it needs to be said that i dont approve of this mod as i feel its intent is disgusting in the extreme, and personally feel should result in criminal charges lain against activision and blizzard, ie, the exploitation of children and exposing them to danger, ie, internet trolls and worse, wich could corrupt there innocence, illegal behavior in several Civilised countrys and a certain very big uncivilised one located between canada and mexico (sorry, but, how can you call any country that sells fully automatic military hardware over the counter to insane sociopaths civilised?) and i feel that these companies NEED to be baught to task, and hopefully, SHUT DOWN.

also, no, i will not end the rants, if you dont want to read them, then basically, there is a user ignore function. i suggest you use it.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012, 09:14 PM by the dark side.)
12-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

(12-26-2012, 09:04 PM)the dark side Wrote: Pandas live in zoos or the miniscule segments of rainforest that still exist in the peoples republic of china.
No, pandas live on giant turtles.

Remember; the more you hate it, the stronger it gets. If you don't like something, just move on. The people who like the game will continue to play it. The people who don't are not going to. Tell me; is anyone FORCING you to play Call of Duty? Are you being FORCED to play World of Warcraft? No, you are not.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012, 09:16 PM by Zaffre.)
12-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5

(12-26-2012, 09:04 PM)the dark side Wrote: Pandas live in zoos or the miniscule segments of rainforest that still exist in the peoples republic of china.

also, i dont really care what you were talking about, i feel it needs to be said that i dont approve of this mod as i feel its intent is disgusting in the extreme, and personally feel should result in criminal charges lain against activision and blizzard, ie, the exploitation of children and exposing them to danger, ie, internet trolls and worse, wich could corrupt there innocence, illegal behavior in several Civilised countrys and a certain very big uncivilised one located between canada and mexico.

also, no, i will not end the rants, if you dont want to read them, then basically, there is a user ignore function. i suggest you use it.

I kinda wish your grammar and spelling were correct, but I agree with half of what you said. The other half sounds like putting a ban on internet bullying, which to be honest, is a horrible idea and can't be done.

I think, in general, WoW is just terrible. It's a good game, it makes profit, Blizzard is a multi-billion dollar company due to this game alone, but it hasn't been updated graphically for years. This mod doesn't improve anything, it just made Kung Fu Panda come to WoW, minus Jack Black.

In all honesty, I don't like the Panda idea. It has no part in the realm of fantasy (goblins, orcs/orks, undead, vampires, were-humans, wood/ light elves, blood/dark elves, high elves, dragons, gryphons, dwarves, lizardmen, frostlings, etc.). But, to each their own. I guess Blizzard in ability to differentiate from anything is there success. Good on them. And with that said, it's best we don't continue this argument, because everyone is just going to fight about whether it's a good series or not.

Instead, let's talk about Hawken. Smile It looks like a great indie Mech game!!!~~~~ Everyone should download the beta and play it online~~~

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
12-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Find