Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Sandom Rtuff: Cheese is pretty cool on a sammich.

(01-16-2017, 03:36 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: You would think that, but while the goggles give you the ability to see in the dark, they also add a vignette, which makes the corners of your vision darker.
Like, wearing a pair of goggles.

Ahh yes -- that angle works much better to suggest it Smile It just seems that the drawers vanish in the first set of images due to the way the actual fade of things occurs.

Nicely done! Big Grin

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-16-2017, 03:43 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

I is 22 now, says the first page - like that matters. I almost forgot I get older year after year. Well, I guess I'll spend one night tasting what's that Valhalla like.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 12:03 AM by Red.)
01-16-2017, 11:58 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(01-16-2017, 11:58 PM)Red Wrote: I is 22 now, says the first page - like that matters. I almost forgot I get older year after year. Well, I guess I spend one night tasting what's that Valhalla like.

Nice. Congratulations Smile
Here's to another hopefully good year!

Trying is the first step to success.
01-17-2017, 12:03 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Hardarm Snuff: Cheese is pretty cool on a sammich.

Cheers mate!

01-17-2017, 02:12 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Australians are alcohol bingeing and consuming stereotypes, and yet, I haven't had a drink at all recently.

Yet, I come here, and now I get the impression that you Europeans have nothing better to do but drink Tongue

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-17-2017, 03:06 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

It's a useful substance that we usually drink to forget our sad and pathetic lives. It's pretty effective Smile

01-17-2017, 03:15 AM
Find
Posting Freak

Probably just a human thing.
I don't like to drink very much, but I do enjoy something sugary, or wine, now and then.
I'm more in for the taste than the effect.

01-17-2017, 08:40 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

I think it tastes awful in many cases so I wouldn't really do it casually without the intent of getting facked ap. Well, not that I drink all that much anyway, but a little woozy is fun, however only with friends. I am not a party kinda guy, more like a friend gathering guy.

Ok, maybe not awful tasting, just often not as good as something non alcoholic. I'm thinking things like vodka, gin, tequila, rum (though it's not too bad) etc. But things like cider or a Smirnoff I can do casually if I feel like it.

To put it this way; I don't take shots because they taste good. I don't know anyone who do.
On that note though: In Levi, they served a blueberry shot with cream and it was actually really good.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 09:28 AM by Mudbill.)
01-17-2017, 09:25 AM
Find
Posting Freak

(01-17-2017, 09:25 AM)Mudbill Wrote: I think it tastes awful in many cases so I wouldn't really do it casually without the intent of getting facked ap. Well, not that I drink all that much anyway, but a little woozy is fun, however only with friends. I am not a party kinda guy, more like a friend gathering guy.

Ok, maybe not awful tasting, just often not as good as something non alcoholic. I'm thinking things like vodka, gin, tequila, rum (though it's not too bad) etc. But things like cider or a Smirnoff I can do casually if I feel like it.

To put it this way; I don't take shots because they taste good. I don't know anyone who do.
On that note though: In Levi, they served a blueberry shot with cream and it was actually really good.

Usually shots are awful, yes. But some of them can be quite nice (And dangerous for that matter).
These basically taste like a sweet/sour hard candy:
Spoiler below!

[Image: IDShot_540x540.jpg]

I'm with you on the smirnoff/cider thing.
I don't like beer, so that's what I go for usually.
Gin&tonic is not bad though...

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 01:43 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
01-17-2017, 01:43 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Ah, yes, Sourz is pretty popular sometimes. But strong on its own, and I don't mean strong percentage, but strong flavor. It's like drinking squash straight.
I usually mix Sourz and Battery (or some other energy drink). It works really well. In fact, it's a commonly served drink at bars in Finland and probably other places as well.

Gin and juice (orange juice mostly) is also very easy. I don't know if I've tried Gin and tonic...

Rum and Coke is nice. That's my default for a night of drinks because it's flavorful and quite easy + decently effective. I'm very light weight so 2 glasses of that is enough to make me feel the effects.

Tyrkisk Peber drinks are also a nice mix.

And yeah, I'm no fan of beer. Unfortunate for my colleague meetups.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 01:54 PM by Mudbill.)
01-17-2017, 01:54 PM
Find