Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hardarm Snuff: Cheese is pretty cool on a sammich.
Mudbill Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Hardarm Snuff: Cheese is pretty cool on a sammich.

I think it tastes awful in many cases so I wouldn't really do it casually without the intent of getting facked ap. Well, not that I drink all that much anyway, but a little woozy is fun, however only with friends. I am not a party kinda guy, more like a friend gathering guy.

Ok, maybe not awful tasting, just often not as good as something non alcoholic. I'm thinking things like vodka, gin, tequila, rum (though it's not too bad) etc. But things like cider or a Smirnoff I can do casually if I feel like it.

To put it this way; I don't take shots because they taste good. I don't know anyone who do.
On that note though: In Levi, they served a blueberry shot with cream and it was actually really good.

(This post was last modified: Today 09:28 AM by Mudbill.)
Today 09:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

(Today 09:25 AM)Mudbill Wrote:  I think it tastes awful in many cases so I wouldn't really do it casually without the intent of getting facked ap. Well, not that I drink all that much anyway, but a little woozy is fun, however only with friends. I am not a party kinda guy, more like a friend gathering guy.

Ok, maybe not awful tasting, just often not as good as something non alcoholic. I'm thinking things like vodka, gin, tequila, rum (though it's not too bad) etc. But things like cider or a Smirnoff I can do casually if I feel like it.

To put it this way; I don't take shots because they taste good. I don't know anyone who do.
On that note though: In Levi, they served a blueberry shot with cream and it was actually really good.

Usually shots are awful, yes. But some of them can be quite nice (And dangerous for that matter).
These basically taste like a sweet/sour hard candy:
Spoiler below!

[Image: IDShot_540x540.jpg]

I'm with you on the smirnoff/cider thing.
I don't like beer, so that's what I go for usually.
Gin&tonic is not bad though...

[Image: zA46z3K.png]
(This post was last modified: Today 01:43 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
Today 01:43 PM
Mudbill Offline
Posting Freak

Ah, yes, Sourz is pretty popular sometimes. But strong on its own, and I don't mean strong percentage, but strong flavor. It's like drinking squash straight.
I usually mix Sourz and Battery (or some other energy drink). It works really well. In fact, it's a commonly served drink at bars in Finland and probably other places as well.

Gin and juice (orange juice mostly) is also very easy. I don't know if I've tried Gin and tonic...

Rum and Coke is nice. That's my default for a night of drinks because it's flavorful and quite easy + decently effective. I'm very light weight so 2 glasses of that is enough to make me feel the effects.

Tyrkisk Peber drinks are also a nice mix.

And yeah, I'm no fan of beer. Unfortunate for my colleague meetups.

(This post was last modified: Today 01:54 PM by Mudbill.)
Today 01:54 PM
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Try ciders or grapefruit ale? I really like wine and beer, never drank with the intent of getting drunk before though :o that must be interesting

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
Today 06:33 PM
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

(Today 06:33 PM)CarnivorousJelly Wrote:  never drank with the intent of getting drunk before though :o that must be interesting

Being young and curious helped a bunch...
Also being allowed to drink when you're [I don't even know when it is illegal in Denmark]...

[Image: zA46z3K.png]
(This post was last modified: Today 07:00 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
Today 07:00 PM
SamChurch Offline

Mudbill, what was the context that is now CarnivorousJelly's signature?
Today 09:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)