Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Amnesia: Voices in my head.
Skyy Offline

Threads: 5
Amnesia: Voices in my head.

Amnesia: Voices in my head

I honestly don't remember a thing from that day... The day my wife was killed. To be honest I don't even remember her. The voice in my head tells me a lot about her, but still I can't recall a single thing about her. Did I really kill her? Why would I murder my own wife? Maybe the voice is wrong about this, but he seems friendly. He helped me to get this far. He talks about another voice as well, but I cannot hear that one. Maybe it's not there. Will that voice come back? Is it the voice of a man or a woman? Is it the voice of my wife? I am more scared of that then the things lurking around in the shadows. I hope that the voice will get me out safely.

Thank you Romulator for helping me with the text above.

Features
  • A different kind of story
  • A scary atmosphere.
  • Voice in your head.
  • Interaction, if you do something right or wrong the voice will react to it. They will also react to random things around the maps
  • Scary and funny. (Kinda hard to mix them but I hope I can get it right)
  • NO jumpscares.

A bit about the story:
So you are in this asylum and you don't remember how you got there (cliché). You need to figure out how you got here and who your wife is. But this is where my story is different. You have voices in your head that will help you (at least sometimes) during the story. The voices will also react to things you do and things you see. Sometimes the voices will just randomly talk to each other as well.

I NEED HELP!!
Spoiler below!
Send me a pm with some funny things a can use in the story. Send me your best joke!

Please tell me if you find any typos.

Oh and btw. Here's a screenshot!

Spoiler below!
[Image: r2wcgk.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2014, 02:03 PM by Skyy.)
03-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Find
BeartrixTheStrange Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: Voices in my head.

This seems interesting. I look forward to when this comes out!

If you would like a female voice in this, I am more than willing to help.

If anyone is willing for my voice to be in a custom story, please private message me. I have been offline for too long and need to get back in this community!
03-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Website Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Corrected your top passage; changed some spelling errors and some English rules. I also changed a bit of the wording to suit tenses (past/present) and to avoid repetitive words.

I honestly don't remember a thing from that day... The day my wife was killed. To be honest I don't even remember her. The voice in my head tells me a lot about her, but still I can't recall a single thing about her. Did I really kill her? Why would I murder my own wife? Maybe the voice is wrong about this, but he seems friendly. He helped me to get this far. He talks about another voice as well, but I cannot hear that one. Maybe it's not there. Will that voice come back? Is it the voice of a man or a woman? Is it the voice of my wife? I am more scared of the things lurking around in the shadows. I hope that the voice will get me out safely.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
03-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

Looks very interesting! Would be happy to help with voices when you need one. =D

03-19-2014, 01:23 AM
Find