Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flashlight And Batteries
Straxedix Offline

Threads: 52
RE: Flashlight And Batteries

Ok let's go again FULL EXPLAIN i hope someone will help or i quit.

So like this i have folder on Desktop called Amnesionicsx in folder next

anx_config
anx_models
anx_main_menu
resources.cfg
Amneaionicsx.bat
And some other stuff

Now let's get to anx_models in that folder there is player and hand_objects it is flashlight from penumbra or white night as you know...
So i go to resources.cfg like i say on top of thread i change anx_config/menu.cfg menu background to Amnesionicsx/anx_main_menu/anx_menu_bg.map

So the background and flashlight doesen't work...

On top thread you can see resources and stuff

IF ANYONE CAN SOLVE I WILL GIVE LINK TO DOWNLOAD TO SEE WHAT IS WRONG JUST PM ME

And i extracted to root folder amnesia all loads just when pick Flaslight click "f" it come Lantern

REMMEMBER I DON'T WAN'T TO CHANGE ORIGINAL FILES AND I HAVE FC

If i anyone don't help me to solve i gonna quit this FC sorry Sad

I forgot if need link for flashlight i'l post here just to fix thissss

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2014, 09:10 PM by Straxedix.)
03-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

(03-18-2014, 08:13 PM)Straxedix Wrote: So i go to resources.cfg like i say on top of thread i change anx_config/menu.cfg menu background to Amnesionicsx/anx_main_menu/anx_menu_bg.map

You did that in the resources.cfg file? Why? No, that should not be done there. Perhaps you just meant you edited the menu.cfg. Your English is quite difficult to understand, I'm afraid :/

03-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Find
Straxedix Offline

No as i say on top thread you can see resources i changed background in menu.cfg Tongue
Bump pls i will give link how can download and see what is problem to send me fixed plssssssssssss

03-19-2014, 07:52 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Please do not bump threads just because you didn't get an answer. If you didn't get an answer chances are people who have seen the thread do not know how to solve your problem.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
03-20-2014, 09:23 AM
Find
Straxedix Offline

ok sorry i won't open thread on this forum ever again i hope you will be happy Smile

03-20-2014, 09:36 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

What you're doing now is called "guilt tripping." You're trying to make others feel bad for you in order to change their minds or help you. It's not a good thing, and it's painfully obvious. Instead of giving up so easily and being so negative, you should try to approach your problems with some faith that you will fix them. If you don't believe you can, who are we to change your mind?

Kreekakon is being polite and honest, there's no need to blame him.

I think the main problem with people not replying to these threads is because you explain the problem very poorly and don't seem to understand the help we are trying to give you. If we refer you to a thread that tells you how to use a custom lantern/flashlight and you don't try to use it, that's your problem.
You need to explain what the problem is well enough for someone on the outside of the situation to understand it. We don't know what you've been doing or how you've done it unless you explain. Giving us all your files won't help much either because we won't know what to look for without any form for documentation.

So here's a suggestion: Take a deep breath and spend some time explaining exactly what is supposed to happen, and what the problem is. Then write it down as well as you can. Try not to just say "this is my problem help." Others will also be more likely to want to help you if you show initiative and positivity.

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2014, 11:46 AM by Mudbill.)
03-20-2014, 11:45 AM
Find