Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unable to look left or right
keshka4life1 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 4 Weeks ago unable to look left or right

i got this game from gog i boot up the game get into the first section you control your character and i cant look left or right with mouse i even tried my controller no left or right i tried unplugging my controller thinking maybe it was broke no change i havnt had this happen in a game yet and i cant seem to find this issue online anywhere i know my mouse works i was playing world of warcraft with no problems feeling a bit perplexed
03-18-2014, 04:38 AM
Find
keshka4life1 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 4 Weeks ago RE: unable to look left or right

(03-18-2014, 04:38 AM)keshka4life1 Wrote: i got this game from gog i boot up the game get into the first section you control your character and i cant look left or right with mouse i even tried my controller no left or right i tried unplugging my controller thinking maybe it was broke no change i havnt had this happen in a game yet and i cant seem to find this issue online anywhere i know my mouse works i was playing world of warcraft with no problems feeling a bit perplexed

just a heads up to anyone that had this issue i somehow didnt download the patch which fixed the issue
03-23-2014, 01:00 AM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246

The GOG version is up to date and doesn't need any patch. Also there is no patch that fix mouse issues like that.
Sure your game doesn't run in window mode?
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2014, 10:33 PM by Googolplex.)
03-24-2014, 10:32 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

I think the issue might be with the controller because I read there being some trouble with it. I think they released a patch to fix such an issue, though I'm not sure why the GOG download did not include it.

03-24-2014, 10:36 PM
Find