Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help coming up with a story for your CS?
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
Need help coming up with a story for your CS?

Daortir put the idea in my head of collaborating with people on the story aspect of CS creation, since I can't really do mapping or scripting. I quite like the idea, and since I'm feeling particularly creative right now, maybe someone could use some help in the writing department?

I'm an old pro at writing - my teachers insisted all through my school years that I had to become a writer or I'd be wasting my talent, so I'm presently in the process of writing some books. The primary one I'm working on right now started as my attempt to build upon the Cthulhu Mythos, but at this point I could probably just make it into its own mythos, as it's gotten quite detailed. I have yet to try publishing anything [I'm a perfectionist, so my books are taking a while to write], but the feedback I've gotten on my ideas has been wonderful, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

I tend to like creating unusual, albeit completely bizarre, ideas. I also have a flair for the realistic elements of horror - that is to say, I like to take the horrible things that can [and sometimes do] happen in the world, and use them to create some fucked up ideas. So if that's something that appeals to you, look no further.

Just be forewarned that I'm only online one day a week lol.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
03-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Find